Trolling: Schedule is Out

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If someone wants to figure out the Dallas-Texans schedule clashes for Houston viewers, I will sit and wait for the results :)

I have Survivor and Modern Family to watch or I would do it!

JustAGuy

Reaction score
Have you seen Garrett's record against teams above 500?

It aint good, in fact it is laughably bad.

And the Bears in Chicago almost put a 50 burger on us.

Not sure why you are chest thumping.

Yeah, Dallas has not fared well against the Bears or NO lately. Tired of getting thumped badly in those games.

JustAGuy

Reaction score
I have seen that movie 3 times already..........................LOL

th

Fastphilly

Reaction score
A revenge game?? That game was THREE years ago and it was early in the season. The 49ers/Cowboys rivalry has been diminished since the late 90's so the hatred isn't as intense as those 90's bouts.

The Natural

Reaction score
[
Have you seen Garrett's record against teams above 500?

It aint good, in fact it is laughably bad.

And the Bears in Chicago almost put a 50 burger on us.

Not sure why you are chest thumping.
Look at my avi, I know Garrett's a fool. I'm not sure how or why you confuse not being scared for chest thumping, but I guess that's the Zone for ya..and you guys are the experts after all

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm not gonna lie this is a difficult schedule. But I don't see all the losses that everyone else is talking about. I saw somebody say the Jaguars game is gonna be hard. ***? They are the JAGS! And we have marshtown stomped the rams the last 2 times (Just ask Demarco Murray) and somehow now they are gonna stomp us too? GTFOH. The years of 8-8 have been bad on some of you guys confidence level. I'm seeing 10-6 out of this schedule.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ahhhh , we're 18 in strength of schedule, could be worse. It all comes down to if we have our house in order. :confused:

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
I'm not gonna lie this is a difficult schedule. But I don't see all the losses that everyone else is talking about. I saw somebody say the Jaguars game is gonna be hard. ***? They are the JAGS! And we have marshtown stomped the rams the last 2 times (Just ask Demarco Murray) and somehow now they are gonna stomp us too? GTFOH. The years of 8-8 have been bad on some of you guys confidence level. I'm seeing 10-6 out of this schedule.

I regret making this thread. You're right though.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A revenge game?? That game was THREE years ago and it was early in the season. The 49ers/Cowboys rivalry has been diminished since the late 90's so the hatred isn't as intense as those 90's bouts.

I don't know, I hate the 49ers as much today as I ever have.

birdwells1

Reaction score

List the 10 wins.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
49ers, Titans, Rams, Texans, Giants, Commanders(2), Jaguars, Eagles, Colts, thats 10 wins right there.

Yeah and that's splitting with the Eagles and Giants.

I think we start 4-2 in the first 6 weeks, go 2-2 in December. That's 6-4. Sweep the division: 12-4. We almost swept the division last year with my cousin Ricky playing defensive line for half the season.

I think 12-4 is out of reach, personally, but there's no reason to think we can't get to 10 wins. THe offense is the same or improved, and the defense is still a question mark. I think its reasonable to suspect that the defense will be improved, however, particularly with the draft.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
I think 12-4 is out of reach, personally, but there's no reason to think we can't get to 10 wins.
"No reason" to think we can't get to 10 wins? How about 3 straight 8-8s?

If you think 12 is not a possibility and 9 is not a possibility, then you're guaranteeing 10 or 11 wins. OK.

burmafrd

Reaction score
about the only good thing on that whole schedule is the 10 days after playing the bears before we play the birds.