Schefter: Eagles agree to terms with Nnamdi **merged**

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Bowdown27;4015721 said:
Lombardi just reported it on nfln also. Down to jets and boys. Both run similar defenses. Nmandi didn't choose texans (obviously) 49ers seem out of it.

Said it down to the Ryan brothers and again brings up taxes as a concern.

He can buy a place in any no-income tax state and make that his residence for that matter. I doubt he's too worried about that.

revospeed

Reaction score
I don't think we'll get him which is a shame because we have already let most of the free agents that could help us this year sign with other teams.

Ken

Reaction score
My question is...is Cromartie the consolation prize if we don't get Nmadi? NA and Cromartie have the same agent, I can't believe he would be letting his other client flap in the breeze whithout a contingency plan....

hmmm..I like Cromartie A LOT.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
We can easily get him if we cut Newman. There is still cap room after that to fill other positions. Jerry what are you waiting for? JUST DO IT!!!!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ken;4015777 said:
My question is...is Cromartie the consolation prize if we don't get Nmadi? NA and Cromartie have the same agent, I can't believe he would be letting his other client flap in the breeze whithout a contingency plan....

hmmm..I like Cromartie A LOT.

In that case I'd rather keep Newman.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
SDCowboy85;4015726 said:
He can buy a place in any no-income tax state and make that his residence for that matter. I doubt he's too worried about that.

not how it works....
especially in nyc where this is city tax applied for games played there.

TheFinisher

Reaction score
michaelombardi Michael Lombardi
Just updated the Nnamdi situation--49ers telling people they are out..Right now, Dallas and Jets, Ryan brothers are battling. Stay tuned

come on jerry

Cowboys22

Reaction score
SDCowboy85;4015726 said:

He would still have to pay the 10-11% state tax because thats where he is employed.

AmishGangsta

Reaction score
I've heard the Boys going after him hard, Ryan brothers going at it.

Also:

@michaelombardi: Just updated Nnamdi situation--49ers telling people they are out..Right now, Dallas and Jets, Ryan brothers battling.

JBS

Reaction score
I saw a thread that said we signed Aso..what happened w that report? Realtick doesn't just make things up..I dont think

STSINAZ

Reaction score
jterrell;4015788 said:
not how it works....
especially in nyc where this is city tax applied for games played there.

THIS IS DEION TYPE OF SIGNING! TIME TO GET HIM!

realtick

Benched
Reaction score
Man, I would Nnamdi, but I have this gut feeling his ultimately going to end up with the Jets.

thisisepic

One and Done
Reaction score
The 49ers are telling people they are out of the Nnamdi Asomugha sweepstakes, according to the NFL Network's Michael Lombardi.
According to Lombardi, it's down to the Jets and Cowboys. While Dallas wasn't thought to have enough money to land Asomugha, players such as Tony Romo have already come forward to say they are willing to restructure deals. Meanwhile, the Jets are making moves such as cutting Mark Brunell with the intention of resigning him just to free up a few more dollars. We still think the Jets are the favorites to win out here.
Source: Michael Lombardi on Twitter

This could get interesting.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Lombardi just said the same thing...
http://twitter.com/michaelombardi/status/96955513773883392

The 49ers are telling people they are out of the Nnamdi Asomugha sweepstakes, according to the NFL Network's Michael Lombardi.
According to Lombardi, it's down to the Jets and Cowboys. While Dallas wasn't thought to have enough money to land Asomugha, players such as Tony Romo have already come forward to say they are willing to restructure deals. Meanwhile, the Jets are making moves such as cutting Mark Brunell with the intention of resigning him just to free up a few more dollars. We still think the Jets are the favorites to win out

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
rat2k8;4015784 said:
We can easily get him if we cut Newman. There is still cap room after that to fill other positions. Jerry what are you waiting for? JUST DO IT!!!!

Yes!!

Gaede

Reaction score
******, I was intentionally not paying attention because I didn't want to get my hopes up.

Now it's too late. I actually care now.

BigD

Got 5? We do!
Reaction score
If true, would you rather have a jet on your helmet or star? Come on dude!!! :star: