Schefter: Leonard likely to have a new home in the next 48 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
GAaw8fcXkAAQ7qW

erod

Reaction score
Yup, but have to trust the Dr's At this point - if they aren't worried then I'm good.

Also, good signing him to a short term deal vs long term too...get help this year then reevaluate after
He doesn't want that though. He knows he's cooked.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why? He has been playing. It's not like when one of these guys who isn't in football shape or hasn't played a game after an offseason injury is signed mid-season. He could step off the bus and into a rotation role.
Because you can't have a guy out there who doesn't know the defense very well. That's why.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
IF Lawrence can still play, he is a special player. A difference maker.

I hope we take a chance on him.

Many recent teams have helped themselves win Superbowls by adding players late into the season or right before the trade deadline.

I hate to say it but the dam Whiners have added a very strong piece to their D line. They are going to be hard to beat.

We MUST pay Leopard if we think he is healthy!!!
Don’t let Philly get him.

This will tell us if Jerry likes the show, OR really wants to WIN!!!

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
Dak is something like $60 million of it. They will extend him and that hit will drop to 15-20
Yep. Extend Dak, cut LVE and Rush, Gallup is a post June 1st cut, and I think they rework DLaw and Martin, if needed.
We are just fine next year.

Jipper

Reaction score
He doesn't want that though. He knows he's cooked.
I don't think we know anything honestly- only thing we really can infer is that he was not worth what he was being paid in indy

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
I'll be honest, I haven't watched him play this year, but I keep reading that he is still a good run-stuffer, which sounds like exactly what we need.

I also thought the recent LB signing that was what he was good at also. Has he even played yet.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
If Dallas wants Leonard (we have no use for Ertz) today is the day for the full court press when all the other teams need to worry about their games.
Agreed. I know he wants to wait until after eagles game but we should go all in asap. Don’t wait until after the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.