Schefter: Packers releasing Jordy

glimmerman

Reaction score
He will sign a 1 or 2 year with someone. Not us. But wouldn’t mind having him.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Jordy would be a solid number 2 guy and HUGE improvement over Williams. Jordy,Dez and the Beaze with Switzer rotating in would be big. We can still draft a guy like DJ Moore at 50 to add to the mix then let these dudes compete in camp.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Jordy would be a solid number 2 guy and HUGE improvement over Williams. Jordy,Dez and the Beaze with Switzer rotating in would be big. We can still draft a guy like DJ Moore at 50 to add to the mix then let these dudes compete in camp.
Nelson is a smart football player and runs great routes. He would make Dez legit again.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Jordy is tough,high football IQ, runs great routes and has good speed still. Great team mate.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
No way we sign Jordy and release Williams doing that would create an approx 5m cap hit for Williams

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I tried not to laugh at this, but cannot help myself.

Bill and Brady love the white WRs. :laugh:

And they make it work every single year. No doubt if they signed Nelson, he would still be a viable option. Not like what he used to be but he could easily replace Amendola and go alongside Edelman.

slick325

Reaction score
I say again...Dez is sitting at home thinking, "man, if these other receivers are being paid like this...I would make a killing. Now Aaron Rodgers could possibly be my QB! Hmmmmm...had Romo and was elite now I can have Rodgers."