Schefter: Packers releasing Jordy

aria

Reaction score
I’d be happy to see him on at least a one if not two year deal.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Doesn't matter.

We don't sign free agents that people know.

Gotta wait until at least week 3 and then we'll be locking up Randle Von Stubben to a 4 year, 36 million dollar deal to play some backup QB or Safety for us. Championship!

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Look who was throwing the ball

Even with Rodgers he was not that good. Before that season ending injury he had a couple years back, he was one of the best WRs in the league. Rodgers to Nelson was one of the best combinations. He has since lost a step and deep play ability that made him special. But he is a great route runner so I have no doubt he can help a team.

4th_and_short

Reaction score
Jordy would be a solid number 2 guy and HUGE improvement over Williams. Jordy,Dez and the Beaze with Switzer rotating in would be big. We can still draft a guy like DJ Moore at 50 to add to the mix then let these dudes compete in camp.

The team’s identity is in the Oline and running game. We’re not gonna spend on WRs when the line needs to get fixed first. I agree that we could get younger as a whole with that group but I wouldn’t expect the first or second round pick to go there unless the board is wiped for the positions they want to target.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Only 53 catches for 482 yards last season. With him being released kind of makes you wonder where he is at this stage in his career.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I would take Jordy on shot legs ANYDAY over Williams. He is THAT much better with his routes and just 50% of Jordy is better than TWILL. EVEN on his worst day he's better. THAT IS THE STARK TRUTH.

Rayman70

Reaction score
The team’s identity is in the Oline and running game. We’re not gonna spend on WRs when the line needs to get fixed first. I agree that we could get younger as a whole with that group but I wouldn’t expect the first or second round pick to go there unless the board is wiped for the positions they want to target.
Your speaking my language about the oline. I been pounding the table at 19 for Will Hernandez. Big,mean and nasty mauler..and stays healthy. Very athletic.

visionary

Reaction score
Jeez, we have Williams and Butler running around out there and some of you DONT want Jordy Nelson????

Am I on candid camera?

"We like our guys"

Said a HC with red hair and crazy eyes

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Only 53 catches for 482 yards last season. With him being released kind of makes you wonder where he is at this stage in his career.
Without Rodgers playing.

When Aaron played. 380+ yards and 6 tds.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It’s alnost like Rodgers missed a lot of time. Oh wait

I doubt that’s the reason they’re releasing Nelson. If they thought it was strictly a QB issue he would still be with the Packers. From the reports I’ve read from those who follow the Packers he was looking noticeably slower last season. They’re calling him old and slow.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Dez can’t seoerate but Jordy can? I’m out man, y’all trippin-Russell Westbrook