Schefter Per Mort Report: Murray 5 for 42 mill 21 guaranteed

Wayne02

Reaction score
I still say that Kelly pulling the offer from the table on Mathews if it is true is totally BS and if I am FA I will be wary of signing there. It happened to me on a job opportunity and I informed them that I will not be accepting the lower offer since one of your values is integrity and you have none. The HR Director agree with me and said the Executive Director is the one that change the contract before I could sign it.

A player will go anywhere as long as the money is right, the Mathews thing won't affect a player one way or the other if the money is right.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Good for Demarco. I didn't think he'd get that. I'm glad he did. Wish he was here but i'm not MAD at all for not signing that.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Zjwo4h.jpg

perfect

TonyS

Reaction score
Murray just did us a bigger favor than he would've by staying for a lower price. Eagles now have to pay all that money and he will be done by week 6 with a hammy! Love it!

(P.S. Hope when I'm reading this years from now I was right!)

NickZepp

Reaction score
Philly isn't going to be any good. But this hurts Dallas more than help Philadelphia. They don't have the pieces to fit their philosophy.

DFWJC

Reaction score
If so, that has to mean the Matthews deal did not go through, right?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

1. Phillip Tanner retweeted
    Jeff Sullivan ‏@SullyBaldHead 4m4 minutes ago
    Wow, Eagles made Murray a Godfather offer, one he couldn't refuse. Good for Murray. Also stop with Adrian Peterson, not happening.

0 replies14 retweets12 favorites
    Retweet14
    Favorite12
    More

1. Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota 54s54 seconds ago
    Looking at those contract numbers like

View photo0 replies6 retweets4 favorites
    Retweet6
    Favorite4
    More
LOL

1. Charean Williams ‏@NFLCharean 36s37 seconds ago
    I also can't blame the Cowboys for passing on that money. See both sides.

0 replies1 retweet0 favorites
    Retweet1
    Favorite
    More

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
For a RB that led the league in yards BEFORE contact. I don't think the Eagles understand what a good RB makes. Let's go get Peterson now, the king in yards AFTER contact.

He was near the top of league for yards after contact as well. I think Philly understands plenty.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Murray will be at Philthy headquarters around 3 pm EST. If that contract is for real, and signed, then let the hate commence.

I declare one DeMarco Murray the most hated former Cowboy in the history of Cowboys!

I wish you the very worst in your football endeavors. Your actions were detestable. Thank goodness I didn't buy your jersey. Later loser.

Good riddance!

lol....harsh

It's a business at the end of the day. Murray got what he wanted and as a RB-- this was his chance to cash in. Happy for him and his family. He gave us a great season.

And none of that will matter when we see him twice a year for the next 5 years. I hope we pound him and beyond that-- I hope our RB outperforms him behind this OL at a fraction of what Murray's costing Philly :)

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Congrats to Murray and his family. well deserve money for this man.Chip Kelly is going all out to win the NFC East.

Welcome to the ignore list. Go root for that puke garbage of a team. All your posts have been supportive of Murray and the Eagles. Murray has zero integrity. This is #cowboyszone and we do not accept traitors

CCBoy

Reaction score
Wait, DeMarco Murray didn't play for the Oregon Ducks...I don't get it.

They had a conventional running back with strong conventional receivers...and let them go.

I get it, he wanted to be a part of the Philadelphia Ducks.

Danger

Reaction score
Thank you Cowboys for not caving in and paying Murray. He isn't worth that much, but he's Chip's problem now.

daveferr33

Reaction score
I don't think this could have worked out any better for us. Hate to see Murray go to Eagles, but its good to see them overspend for an aging back with an injury history and trouble holding onto the football.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Good for him for cashing in. Cowboys were never going to match that.

Demarco is now the enemy.