Twitter: Schefter suggesting as many as 18 teams could change QBs

tyke1doe

Reaction score
While I don't think he deserves it I bet Eli gets in HoF.
Yeah, he was most pedestrian much of his career. But winning two Super Bowls as well as being a "Manning" will get him in, not to mention going 2-0 against the GOAT.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Yeah, he was most pedestrian much of his career. But winning two Super Bowls as well as being a "Manning" will get him in, not to mention going 2-0 against the GOAT.

Going 2-0 against the GOAT is actually quite doable when your defense holds the GOAT to 14 points and 17 points.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
No one including moron Jerry is spending 35+million for Gimpy Dak.....
Yes we will.

Even if we have to bring him along slowly at first.

If he struggles in 2021 he stays in Dallas.

It has to be obvious by now that Jerrah does not want to change QBs.

Neither do I. After seeing Dalton only able to win a handful of wins against other teams..

Jerrah has seen what is out there.

Nothing is available.

Unless Rogers wants out of GB or Brady wants out of TB..

then I think about it but Rodgers is not coming to play again under McCarthy.

No way.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yes we will.

Even if we have to bring him along slowly at first.

If he struggles in 2021 he stays in Dallas.

It has to be obvious by now that Jerrah does not want to change QBs.

Neither do I. After seeing Dalton only able to win a handful of wins against other teams..

Jerrah has seen what is out there.

Nothing is available.

Unless Rogers wants out of GB or Brady wants out of TB..

then I think about it but Rodgers is not coming to play again under McCarthy.

No way.
some of you stay blond and ignorant to Facts

so Jerry didnt see Dak start 1-4? so 1 win and that with a lot less injuries the first 4 -5 games then the next 11..Dalton had less then garbage to work with on top of a concussion. covid, and having many players at the bye cut or traded.

so when dak loses its on the defensive and bad coaching, when he wins its because on him and only him? hmm so Dalton loses he sux even though its blatantly obvious he played with bunch of third stringers and an injured zeke on top of his own ailment's..

fans are nuts if they think dak firs much better if he played the entire season with the same exact roster AD did..i mean yes for sure daks better QB no doubt but the hype on how big a gap is just stupid using 2020 as an example..

get over it f Dalton played for the DC in 2019 with healthy team, im betting he could have been 8-8 as well..yup i said it i bet dalton could have easily matched the 3-5 finish to 2019 and choked away the philly 2 game that we needed to get to the payoffs..

facts even with Dak the teams been struggling to win whomever is to blame doesnt matter but its obvious ist team issue all player and coaches have failed..up to that giants games what was daks record from the bye last year to poit of his inury?4=8? his last 20 games ? 9- 11? i guessing because i know im close dont feel like doing a search so here we are that record is blame don bad defense , st, and coaching , however Daltons is because its all on Dalton

lmao.. right wake up daks very good qb but 39mil vs 6mil in the w-l column the gap isnt that big between dak and Dalton if you take money into play and see the records and circumstances..

this isnt anti dak response but a reminder to fans when trying to make dalton out to be horrible when he played with horrible what do you expect?

seriously best Point, if the DC were 13-3 playoff team in 2019 and started the season 3-1 in 2020 and after dak went down we finished 6-10 well that would be win for Dak, that NOT the case..additionally all this well if the defense is improved , less injuries to the OL, and the coaches coach better then daks record will be better, counter point..so would Daltons..

lastly ill repeat not saying daltons better or similar to dak, daks better player but the gap isnt as large as some assume here ..using Daltons 2020 campaign to make the argument to pay dak whatever he wants is just blind fans..

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I don't think the Cowboys fall in this category. They will do their best to get a deal done with Dak before the March 9th deadline, at which point they will have to tag the man once again.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Some are saying the offseason will be one like never before. Guess the $37-38M question for fans, is how or if this affects Dak's negotiation.

Qbs get paid so it will not effect Dak. Adam is right, 18 could be the number considering three1st round QBs in the draft.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Qbs get paid so it will not effect Dak. Adam is right, 18 could be the number considering three1st round QBs in the draft.
It will effect the draft if teams move up to trade for one of them.

This exactly what happened last year when CeeDee dropped in our lap as we were looking at D help.

This is going to happen again.

With a half dozen positions needing help.

We are in a good position.

Now it is up to Clay to find the players.

And hope McCarthy has repaired his D with our new DC.