Video: Schefter: The Cowboys will end up tagging Dak Prescott

shabazz

Reaction score
Let the celebrating commence

funny-dance-dancing-animated-gif-image-26.gif

aikemirv

Reaction score
You think Dak takes heat when he plays poor now, wait til he gets paid 35 mill and plays poorly.

He is gonna wish he was not in Dallas because right now he has about 50% support - he won't have 25% support then and his life is gonna suck when the media gets a hold of him!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Cooper disappears as much as the Invisible Man and JJ gonna make him highest paid WR? I hope this is not true.

Every receiver in the Garrett era had this problem.

I think Cooper does deserve some criticism but it's hard to blame a WR disappearing for stretches when they all did it.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You think Dak takes heat when he plays poor now, wait til he gets paid 35 mill and plays poorly.

He is gonna wish he was not in Dallas because right now he has about 50% support - he won't have 25% support then and his life is gonna suck when the media gets a hold of him!
Prescott would not be cowed by negative peer pressure in my opinion. I must admit saying most individuals with the inner drive to earn scholastic masters and doctorate degrees are hard to crack is a generalization but I have not witnessed anything in Prescott's demeanor suggesting he would not easily mute background noise. Plus, $35+ million is a good buffer for media and fan generated nonsense also.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Pay him, don't pay him. Tag him, don't tag him.

I don't care. All I know is Dallas will go into the 2020 season with a starting QB. Hopefully, a good one.
You my friend have a proper attitude. I can't worry over things I cannot control, especially a game.

RoboQB

Reaction score
New nickname for the D.. the Bargain Hunters or the Dumpster Divers.

I like the "Dumpster Divers" moniker... lol

It reminds me of Jaylon Smith jumping on piles to
get tackle credits.