Schoonmaker dealing with plantar fasciitis

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Let's put some things in context here.

He doesn't have a torn ACL.

Players have played with plantar fasciitis for a whole season.

I remember when TIm Duncan....a professional NBA PLAYER played with it for 93 games.

Amari Cooper played with it in 2019.

I'm not sure how effective he will be I predicted Ferguson would be our #1 and do a damn good job at it.

I wasn't for the Schoon pick but I do trust this office when it comes to picking talent.

But a lot of people want to be validated because they never wanted him. So this is a quick way to say "I told you so...".

But in the scheme of things...plantar fasciitis will be painful for him but he can play on it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They thought it was a need. I agree, I think Ferg and Hendershot could handle that position.
I mean technically they "need" all these guys. But if they felt it was a true need they would've taken one in the 1st round. I think they truly liked him and wanted him.

rambo2

Reaction score
Let's put some things in context here.

He doesn't have a torn ACL.

Players have played with plantar fasciitis for a whole season.

I remember when TIm Duncan....a professional NBA PLAYER played with it for 93 games.

Amari Cooper played with it in 2019.

I'm not sure how effective he will be I predicted Ferguson would be our #1 and do a damn good job at it.

I wasn't for the Schoon pick but I do trust this office when it comes to picking talent.

But a lot of people want to be validated because they never wanted him. So this is a quick way to say "I told you so...".

But in the scheme of things...plantar fasciitis will be painful for him but he can play on it.
Don't you love the idiotic comments on here over a minor offseason aliment?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Don't you love the idiotic comments on here over a minor offseason aliment?
Man....it took 2 pages for someone to say something this is insane lol. I guess plantar facitis sounds bad lol......but its not nearly as scary or career ending as guys in here are making it. Its such a non concern they don't even realize players on this team have played with it and they don't even know it lol.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Plantar Fasciitis usually becomes a recurrent, chronic issue even for people that don’t run and jump for a living. This will likely affect Schoonmaker at some level for most of his career.

They won’t admit it, but the Cowboys were very much banking on this player to come in and immediately play a pretty big role for them.

I won’t make a judgement until after it’s all said and done, but I think Dallas may come to regret this pick.
That's like drafting sauce Gardner and him having plantar. Regret? How is it his fault he got that

Status
Not open for further replies.