Gonzomandela01
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 2,326
- Reaction score
- 2,959
This is weird.
Schotty talks too much.
Schotty talks too much.
It’s a jokeIt is embarrassing that he's the head coach.
Yep.I knew we were cooked when Schottenheimer cried after the 1st preseason game in 2025.
for those that have not figured this out, that is the Captain of the TitanicWe got this-Dak..Just follow my lead....![]()
Never had me lol *** that loser. Been a loser for almost 3 decades yet only in Dallas where he can be a HC. SMHHe's definitely losing the fan base
You and me both brother this poor excuse for a coach we have now isn't even fit to carry Tom Landry's clipboard.man i miss coach landry.
Or Jimmy Johnson or Bill Parcels?Yep.
Can u imagine Landry doing that?
Why can't we have nice things?...lolNever had me lol *** that loser. Been a loser for almost 3 decades yet only in Dallas where he can be a HC. SMH
Or Knute Rockney for that matter.Or Jimmy Johnson or Bill Parcels?
He never had it.He's gonna lose the lockeroom if he's not careful
My first response when reading this “is this real?”It is embarrassing that he's the head coach.
Should earn it. Clearly not the wayA coach should demand respect
not beg to be liked
He has embraced the role of Cowboys head coach too much.This is weird.
Schotty talks too much.
Cowboys coach Brian Schottenheimer has no trust issues with Dak Prescott. He clarified that while discussing the third down play when Prescott threw the ball away Sunday against Baltimore.
Schottenheimer when asked about feeling pretty good that Dak trusts him:
“Man, I hope so. He’s thrown interceptions before and I still trust him. So if I make a mistake, I hope he trusts me because I've made a lot of really good decisions too.”
