Score Predictions? (Boys v Packers)

WaitWhat

Reaction score
So what, I have heard this excuse many times this week. I can just as easily say we went with 2 rookies into Lambeau and kicked the crap out of them. Guess what we can send Rodgers into a downward spiral, sending him on his way to being a scrub again.

And this was still early last season. Book is out now on how to contain this Cowboys offense. And Rodgers is way past the bizarre issues he was having, as was seen in the Divisional game in January. He will carve up the Cowboys defense, unless they consistently get pressure. Which, with both of his tackles back on the OL, will be a lot tougher to do.

SacredStar

Reaction score
Tyron Smith out, Mike Daniels back for the Pack....doesn't look good.

But Dallas wins this on a late fg 30-28

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Pack 38
Cowboys 20

Eagles win to go 4-1 and drivers seat for East. Cowboys look to bounce back in an even numbered 2018 year.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
What is the Packers defensive ranking 15+? I expect somewhat of a shootout. 38-34 Dallas gets revenge...

haleyrules

Reaction score
32-17 GB. I hope I'm wrong.
The only hope is if the Cowboys can run the ball and get the lead. Then,maybe, maybe they can pull it off. They have as much or more talent than GB...Its just the coaching and QB advantage that is dangerous. That's no cheap shot at Prescott either. Rodgers is just more experienced at this point in time.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Screw it, I'll take the Cowboys for the W.

Why not.

It's not like we've never beat them before.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rodgers 31
Rayne 20

A late touchdown to make the game seem closer than it really was.

As an aside, anyone who eats cheese this weekend is a fake Cowboys fan.