Twitter: Scott Pioli, former NFL GM, three major consequences of 2021 projected cap decrease

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I know simple concepts are extremely hard for you to grasp but I'll try one more time. The list of up coming free agents made before free agency starts ranks them by importance and ability. The rankings that most go by is the one that is on NFL every year and on that ranking Prescott was ranked #1. He was ranked with all the other up coming free agents because it was created LONG before ANY tags was issued. They don't rank just average players as the #1 free agent going into free agency. Now Prescott did have a bad injury but unlike the Prescott haters who try to make it sound like his ankle will never heal, the actual doctors and trainers who are caring for Prescott not only say he'll be good to go for next season, they also say he's ahead of schedule in his rehab.

It's extremely hard for the Prescott haters to have to see, read and hear that Prescott started setting NFL records starting in his rookie year and has set more NFL records since then because just average QB don't do that. Here's the funny thing and this time it is ha ha funny, that unlike the Prescott haters, after his injury so many players and coaches from around the league tweeted messages of how sorry the injury happened and/or saying he'll be back next season.

Now I don't get why you're so hung up on those two 1st round picks because the Cowboys if they don't get a long term deal done before free agency starts is not going to tag him with the non-exclusive tag and they won't be trying to trade him.

Now Prescott's cap hit next year won't be anywhere close as hard on the cap as the Prescott haters want to paint it because of what the Cowboys are doing now. Normally a team can only carryover 5% of a years cap amount to the next year but the owners have made an exception for just this season and teams can carryover unlimited amount of money to next year and the Cowboys will be carrying over about 25 mil. Now back on July 15th in the final hour or so of time to get contracts done for players who were tagged, Prescott was doing his own negotiating and they agreed on a 35 mil a year contract but didn't get the guaranteed amount done before the deadline. So taking that 25 mil carryover and subtracting that from the 35 mil contract that leaves only 10 mil that comes off of next years cap for Prescott.

It is always so easy to dispute the Prescott haters garbage they try to push.
Stop living vicariously through a man that don't know you my friend. It isn't healthy

Jipper

Reaction score
Emotions emotions emotions. Y'all really take this Internet stuff toooooo serious. I just think its a stupid thing to say when you don't know people just because they play a sport and or famous. All the sarcasm isn't necessary but I guess you felt attacked and wanted to reply. Ok hope you feel better.

clearly you don’t understand sarcasm but hey that’s your ineptitude not mine

conner01

Reaction score
well Stephen will be very happy he may find more veterans on the cheap
I think you will see lots of short term deals with their old teams or new ones
There may be some real bargains

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
You're not in the position to worry about who is and isn't geniuses smh. History shows what happens to qb's who actually play on the franchise tag. They don't resign with the team that tagged them "genius"

Hasn't been a lot of tagged franchise quarterbacks however, the sample size is too small to just assume Dak won't resign with the Cowboys...

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think you will see lots of short term deals with their old teams or new ones
There may be some real bargains

While I said that in jest you are right in seeing teams curb spending. Not sure how much it will affect top markets like QB's but certainly the 2nd and 3rd tier guys will be affected.

Brax

Reaction score
I know simple concepts are extremely hard for you to grasp but I'll try one more time. The list of up coming free agents made before free agency starts ranks them by importance and ability. The rankings that most go by is the one that is on NFL every year and on that ranking Prescott was ranked #1. He was ranked with all the other up coming free agents because it was created LONG before ANY tags was issued. They don't rank just average players as the #1 free agent going into free agency. Now Prescott did have a bad injury but unlike the Prescott haters who try to make it sound like his ankle will never heal, the actual doctors and trainers who are caring for Prescott not only say he'll be good to go for next season, they also say he's ahead of schedule in his rehab.

It's extremely hard for the Prescott haters to have to see, read and hear that Prescott started setting NFL records starting in his rookie year and has set more NFL records since then because just average QB don't do that. Here's the funny thing and this time it is ha ha funny, that unlike the Prescott haters, after his injury so many players and coaches from around the league tweeted messages of how sorry the injury happened and/or saying he'll be back next season.

Now I don't get why you're so hung up on those two 1st round picks because the Cowboys if they don't get a long term deal done before free agency starts is not going to tag him with the non-exclusive tag and they won't be trying to trade him.

Now Prescott's cap hit next year won't be anywhere close as hard on the cap as the Prescott haters want to paint it because of what the Cowboys are doing now. Normally a team can only carryover 5% of a years cap amount to the next year but the owners have made an exception for just this season and teams can carryover unlimited amount of money to next year and the Cowboys will be carrying over about 25 mil. Now back on July 15th in the final hour or so of time to get contracts done for players who were tagged, Prescott was doing his own negotiating and they agreed on a 35 mil a year contract but didn't get the guaranteed amount done before the deadline. So taking that 25 mil carryover and subtracting that from the 35 mil contract that leaves only 10 mil that comes off of next years cap for Prescott.

It is always so easy to dispute the Prescott haters garbage they try to push.
God wish you would take a course in reading understanding, I tried but I just can't fix your kind of stupid or hold a rational conversation with one who just makes up stuff on the fly, so far you are quoting Daks Dr. and now you have the inside info on Daks negotiations at the final hour, go back to your padded cell and stop your drivel. Love those records you hold so dear, soft time stats, 8-8 last year big choke games in crunch time, no play offs, no comeback wins in 2019 the one in 2020 was a fluke play onside kick, Dak lost more games this year than he won, yes those are all hall marks of a elite QB - big Ls, Go back to your Dak alter and worship some more. You guarantied Dak would sign a long term deal last year , he didn't , but Jerry will most likely do that this year like I've already said ( your lack of reading skills missed that) and all you will hear is how he is a corner stone when the truth is he will be a mill stone around the teams neck, but you will be making excuses from game 1 next year just like the last 5 years when the Ls keep piling up. Can't wait to see this all pro D Jerry drafts up next year after paying Dak and all his needed props on offense. Jerry loves broken players on the cheap, should be a interesting negotiation as Jerry knows no one else is investing long term in Dak next year but the Cowboys.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
That's not how alternatives go tbh. If you know something is wrong or isn't right for you you don't say well I'll wait until I have the perfect answer then make a move smh. Using the logic some of y'all use it tells so much about y'all its not even funny. All this stupid talk you say about Dak "haters" can be said about Dak "worshippers". Like most thing its just what side of the expletive coin you're on. You're on the worshipper coin so you overlook the same exact stupid stuff you complain about the Dak "haters". Everybody is funny smh thinking they're soooo above it on either side.
I am not a dak worshiper, in fact, looking back to my 2019 posts I was critical of Dak and wanted to see improvements before commuting to him and applauded Jerry waiting for another year before approaching him with a new contract offer, fully stating at the time that the extra cost of signing him if he does work out his issues (which he has greatly improved), as opposed to giving out a friendly contract, but for him to fail. so its with that in mind that I am OK, with the extra cost of Dak. the issue as I have outlined is none of the Dak Detractors have offerd any realistic alternatives to losing Dak, except for some dreamy, off the cuff stuff that happens on Madden NFL or in fantasy football.

the facts are signing Dak will not stop us from signing any other player that we want, given with Dak's contract we still have had 7 of the highest paid players (at the time of the contract) on the team and handed out a bunch of mid level contracts. I strongly strongly strongly oppose building a defense through FA, since even if we had a minimum wage QB, we could at most sign a couple of high level contracts on defense and that's what we already have on the team, its not about being able to hand out contracts, but signing and drafting the right players.

I also don't attribute all wins/losses to the QB....most dak detractors try that approach, but never respond to the question of "is all wins/losses attributed to a QB".....they argue vehemently on losses and blame Dak, they diminish vehemently in wins on Dak's role on the win and give credit to everybody else except Dak for the wins....

Wins/Losses are a coaches responsibility. Dak controls what he controls, which is the offense and mainly passing offense. he doesn't control poor play calling. poor scheme or the defense or special teams, all of whom have a great impact and hand in how a team plays over all.

Dak and the percieved contract is not Dallas' issue. incompetent GM is our main issue. all Dak detractors forget that we had a cheap QB for 4 years and didn't succeed. yet, they want to go the cheap QB route and we have seen the result with back up QBs and Dalton the savior (not)....

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Hasn't been a lot of tagged franchise quarterbacks however, the sample size is too small to just assume Dak won't resign with the Cowboys...
How this is going I'm going to assume he won't be until he is. Only the Dak fans see otherwise. In any other part of life folks saying they going to do one thing but consistently doing the other folks would get a clue. When you on that hopium though keep using logic like well Jerry said like Jerry can't lie or his actions match up with what he's been saying for st least a year now.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I am not a dak worshiper, in fact, looking back to my 2019 posts I was critical of Dak and wanted to see improvements before commuting to him and applauded Jerry waiting for another year before approaching him with a new contract offer, fully stating at the time that the extra cost of signing him if he does work out his issues (which he has greatly improved), as opposed to giving out a friendly contract, but for him to fail. so its with that in mind that I am OK, with the extra cost of Dak. the issue as I have outlined is none of the Dak Detractors have offerd any realistic alternatives to losing Dak, except for some dreamy, off the cuff stuff that happens on Madden NFL or in fantasy football.

the facts are signing Dak will not stop us from signing any other player that we want, given with Dak's contract we still have had 7 of the highest paid players (at the time of the contract) on the team and handed out a bunch of mid level contracts. I strongly strongly strongly oppose building a defense through FA, since even if we had a minimum wage QB, we could at most sign a couple of high level contracts on defense and that's what we already have on the team, its not about being able to hand out contracts, but signing and drafting the right players.

I also don't attribute all wins/losses to the QB....most dak detractors try that approach, but never respond to the question of "is all wins/losses attributed to a QB".....they argue vehemently on losses and blame Dak, they diminish vehemently in wins on Dak's role on the win and give credit to everybody else except Dak for the wins....

Wins/Losses are a coaches responsibility. Dak controls what he controls, which is the offense and mainly passing offense. he doesn't control poor play calling. poor scheme or the defense or special teams, all of whom have a great impact and hand in how a team plays over all.

Dak and the percieved contract is not Dallas' issue. incompetent GM is our main issue. all Dak detractors forget that we had a cheap QB for 4 years and didn't succeed. yet, they want to go the cheap QB route and we have seen the result with back up QBs and Dalton the savior (not)....
In the words of Rocky in Rocky you can change. You might not have been one but you now definitely have the uniform of a Dak worshipper on. He hasn't greatly improved he just pads stats. Sign one of Dak worshipper status is needing this super exact plan that nobody really has. Sometimes you have to start where you're at with what you have not have all the bells and whistles at first. Dak is a stat padding average QB that does jack spit against teams we need to beat to win it all. All you. Dak worshippers will talk about everybody else when I'm just talking about his play against better teams. He's not that good and because he pads stats y'all like to hype them numbers up like he plays that way all the time. If he did I'd be right there for signing him. I'm pretty sure Jerry would too.

I don't care about the signing other players argument some use. I just don't think he's that good when it counts and that's it for me. If he was good enough they could make it happen. As far as the you don't attribute all losses to the QB well awesome for you. If you're not telling the Dak worshippers to stop using that like you say the Dak haters use the W/L for their benefit you're no better IMO. You might as well use the win loss record too. I agree that its not all on Dak but I'm also realistic enough to know a lot of people give him the majority of the credit for wins so he need the same on the losing end as well. That's the breaks.

Lastly with or without. Dak we were losing no matter how you slice it. Only difference is Dak was the nfl equivalent of a nba player putting up big numbers on a junk team. Dalton isn't the savior but truth of the matter is neither is Dak. If Dak was sooo good he'd be able to do what he does that y'all love to hype up the whole game not when down later in the game what he does the majority of time with his bigger number games. Thanks for the well thought out reply too.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
In the words of Rocky in Rocky you can change. You might not have been one but you now definitely have the uniform of a Dak worshipper on. He hasn't greatly improved he just pads stats. Sign one of Dak worshipper status is needing this super exact plan that nobody really has. Sometimes you have to start where you're at with what you have not have all the bells and whistles at first. Dak is a stat padding average QB that does jack spit against teams we need to beat to win it all. All you. Dak worshippers will talk about everybody else when I'm just talking about his play against better teams. He's not that good and because he pads stats y'all like to hype them numbers up like he plays that way all the time. If he did I'd be right there for signing him. I'm pretty sure Jerry would too.

I don't care about the signing other players argument some use. I just don't think he's that good when it counts and that's it for me. If he was good enough they could make it happen. As far as the you don't attribute all losses to the QB well awesome for you. If you're not telling the Dak worshippers to stop using that like you say the Dak haters use the W/L for their benefit you're no better IMO. You might as well use the win loss record too. I agree that its not all on Dak but I'm also realistic enough to know a lot of people give him the majority of the credit for wins so he need the same on the losing end as well. That's the breaks.

Lastly with or without. Dak we were losing no matter how you slice it. Only difference is Dak was the nfl equivalent of a nba player putting up big numbers on a junk team. Dalton isn't the savior but truth of the matter is neither is Dak. If Dak was sooo good he'd be able to do what he does that y'all love to hype up the whole game not when down later in the game what he does the majority of time with his bigger number games. Thanks for the well thought out reply too.
the challenge for the dak haters is that they offer no alternative. their whole entire agenda is we don't want Dak, offering no real reasons....some may say he pads stats...well, again that's looking at it in a vaccum. does Rodgers pad stats against weaker teams? does Brees? etc.....I bet 10-1 that if you looked at stats of those players, you will find exactly the same thing. the one fact, undeniable, if this defense gave up 28 points a game, like they did in a short stretch, we probably would have been a 5-1 team with Dak. just that...28 points. if they didn't give up 300 yard rushing or 200 yard rushing twice, we probably would ahve been 5-1. that simple. that's not asking for the defense to carry the team. that's asking the the defense to just be bad, not historic bad.

and to many of the dak haters, we have seen what Dalton can do, as many of them hitched their wagon to Dalton, prior to that claiming anybody can steer this ship and get similar results...we saw that is far from the facts and list of excuses for Dalton began immediately after..... and then silence..... the question is simple, would you like to be within 3 point with 3 minutes to go or down by 20? that's what Dak gave this team at the time, a fighting chance in the end..... coming up short in one game because they couldn't make a stop and committed dumb penalties, losing another one because they gave up a 50 yard run to a WR, or losing another one because they couldn't get off the field and allowed the opponent to drive length of the field and score.... historic bad.......

now, we are at the same juncture that we have been here on this forum 10, 20 other times. grass is greener on the otherside. I don't like what I have and I want something else, and until we get there and then do the same thing. for years it was a romo hate, people wanted him gone, came up with the same logic as they do now for Dak....then we got Dak, everyone was happy and now back again.....there is no satisfying some people......they just want to complain, its in their DNA.

and like I have said. these people would be happy if we signed Dak for 34M but not 38M....so 4M makes all the difference to them!!! and they rather go chase an unknown and rebuild than deal with a known and move forward...

and like I said before....your opinion and mine don't matter. 50 front office people, who have forgotten more than you and I would ever know about football, have said, and rated Dak as a top 10 QB in this league!!!!....but heck what do they know. the idiots

Steve007

Reaction score
Yes, sorta.
It was also about them not extending him earlier.
He would have taken a 6 year deal in 2018(2 of rookie deal bases plus 4 extended), a 5 year deal in 2019 or a 4 deal in 2020.
Dak could very well play hard ball and say I'll only take a 3 year deal in 2021.

He can do this because QBs are too big to fail. The salary for franchise QBs always goes up.

If Dak hits true unrestricted free agency he will be the highest paid QB in football by AAV next year.
NFL teams have plenty of mechanisms to lower year 1 cap hits and plenty to create cap room.

He is a good quarterback, but not elite. I don't think any other team is going to make him the highest QB in the NFL.

cern

Reaction score
the conjuring of conjecture continues. conundrum or conspiracy?? captivating to say the least. but surely, all opinions aside, no one really knows what will happen in the future.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
He is a good quarterback, but not elite. I don't think any other team is going to make him the highest QB in the NFL.
Elite is a Semantic argument.
He's a top 10 QB easily and probably more like 5 or 6 in value going forward the next 5-6 years.

NFL teams will likely NEVER have a chance to get Pat Mahomes again.
They don't have a shot at Watson.
Can scratch Kyler.
Only really bad play makes Lamar available....

Go down the list.

If they do have a shot at a guy that is the very best guy they WILL have a shot at, they will take it and pay the freight.

That's how this works and I am shocked you guys don't understand this.

Byron Jones is a very good CB. He is not the best CB. But he signed for the highest CB deal ever when he signed.
Top of the market Free agents gets overpaid EVERY YEAR.
It is without fail.

8 Quarterbacks make more in AAV than Dallas paid Dak this year on his franchise tag.
He isn't getting a pay cut.
The last 2 deals were at 45M AAV which he won't get. --a team could very well him 50M AAV but it wouldn't be real money.
And 39AAV which he almost certainly approaches if not beats.

Spotrac which does this for a living:

Dak Prescott Calculated Market Value
$37.8M AAV.

On the open market he'd beat that easily.
But it's very unlikely he hits the open market as DAL likely gives him that deal.
Perhaps given the injury they are more amenable to give him the shorter deal but it will still be at this rate or not get signed.

The best case for Dak and Dallas is a larger deal with 6 years to spread cap hits
Very large money up front.
year 1. 40M SB 2M Base cap hit 10M
year 2 Roster bonus 40M 2M base cap hit 18M
year 3 25M base cap hit 41M
year 4 30M base cap hit 46M
year 5 35M base ...
year 6 35M base ...

Total deal 224M 37.33AAV manageable cap hits for 2 cap restricted seasons.
Can flip year 3 to reduce cap hit massively.
Extend in year 4 or eat cap hit or cut.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
the conjuring of conjecture continues. conundrum or conspiracy?? captivating to say the least. but surely, all opinions aside, no one really knows what will happen in the future.
the thing is we do know many things that will happen in the future.
this contract idea isn't some vague unknowable like what profession a child might grow up to take to.
this is about what financial parameters that are well established will be applied in a given situation only months away.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
the challenge for the dak haters is that they offer no alternative. their whole entire agenda is we don't want Dak, offering no real reasons....some may say he pads stats...well, again that's looking at it in a vaccum. does Rodgers pad stats against weaker teams? does Brees? etc.....I bet 10-1 that if you looked at stats of those players, you will find exactly the same thing. the one fact, undeniable, if this defense gave up 28 points a game, like they did in a short stretch, we probably would have been a 5-1 team with Dak. just that...28 points. if they didn't give up 300 yard rushing or 200 yard rushing twice, we probably would ahve been 5-1. that simple. that's not asking for the defense to carry the team. that's asking the the defense to just be bad, not historic bad.

and to many of the dak haters, we have seen what Dalton can do, as many of them hitched their wagon to Dalton, prior to that claiming anybody can steer this ship and get similar results...we saw that is far from the facts and list of excuses for Dalton began immediately after..... and then silence..... the question is simple, would you like to be within 3 point with 3 minutes to go or down by 20? that's what Dak gave this team at the time, a fighting chance in the end..... coming up short in one game because they couldn't make a stop and committed dumb penalties, losing another one because they gave up a 50 yard run to a WR, or losing another one because they couldn't get off the field and allowed the opponent to drive length of the field and score.... historic bad.......

now, we are at the same juncture that we have been here on this forum 10, 20 other times. grass is greener on the otherside. I don't like what I have and I want something else, and until we get there and then do the same thing. for years it was a romo hate, people wanted him gone, came up with the same logic as they do now for Dak....then we got Dak, everyone was happy and now back again.....there is no satisfying some people......they just want to complain, its in their DNA.

and like I have said. these people would be happy if we signed Dak for 34M but not 38M....so 4M makes all the difference to them!!! and they rather go chase an unknown and rebuild than deal with a known and move forward...

and like I said before....your opinion and mine don't matter. 50 front office people, who have forgotten more than you and I would ever know about football, have said, and rated Dak as a top 10 QB in this league!!!!....but heck what do they know. the idiots
Nah the ole if the D would've gave up 28 points logic doesn't work. It doesn't work because if Dak could score on the opposing D aka why doesn't he do what y'all like to praise him for the whole game instead of when down they could also be 5-1. The one game that was normal score wise why didn't he score all those points in the. Rams game? That's why that logic is super fugazy to me. As far as the other players probably but Dak isn't better than either player so who cares?

As far as Dalton I still think if he had the same line Dak had for years previous you'd get similar end results. Bloated stats aside you were getting similar results that's why I say you're on that Dak worshipper train. Dak is better at stat padding I'll give him that. The question isn't simple because history shows you that regardless of the mirage being down by 2/3 tds in the fourth isn't a long term plan for success. The ole good job good game doesn't cut it for me. We almost had em coach stop it. That Atl game might never happen again in our lives so using that junk as for why Dak stat padding is cool is Stan logic.

As for this appeal to authority I don't give a expletive. It doesn't make them right just because. Dumb deals get signed by these same types of. 50 people you're trying to use to hype up your case everyday so again that tells me nothing. Dak is average as hell at the QB position with inflated stats. Most are just scarred to be different so they use silly talk like 50 football people said this. I saw ads in the past from experts in other fields saying smoking was great for you. See how that turned out so spare me the appeal to authority.

cern

Reaction score
the thing is we do know many things that will happen in the future.
this contract idea isn't some vague unknowable like what profession a child might grow up to take to.
this is about what financial parameters that are well established will be applied in a given situation only months away.
That's tantamount to saying the sun will rise tomorrow. Will we franchise dak, or not? Will we sign him long term, or not? Will he remain a cowboy, or not. It's all conjecture at this point.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Nah the ole if the D would've gave up 28 points logic doesn't work. It doesn't work because if Dak could score on the opposing D aka why doesn't he do what y'all like to praise him for the whole game instead of when down they could also be 5-1. The one game that was normal score wise why didn't he score all those points in the. Rams game? That's why that logic is super fugazy to me. As far as the other players probably but Dak isn't better than either player so who cares?

As far as Dalton I still think if he had the same line Dak had for years previous you'd get similar end results. Bloated stats aside you were getting similar results that's why I say you're on that Dak worshipper train. Dak is better at stat padding I'll give him that. The question isn't simple because history shows you that regardless of the mirage being down by 2/3 tds in the fourth isn't a long term plan for success. The ole good job good game doesn't cut it for me. We almost had em coach stop it. That Atl game might never happen again in our lives so using that junk as for why Dak stat padding is cool is Stan logic.

As for this appeal to authority I don't give a expletive. It doesn't make them right just because. Dumb deals get signed by these same types of. 50 people you're trying to use to hype up your case everyday so again that tells me nothing. Dak is average as hell at the QB position with inflated stats. Most are just scarred to be different so they use silly talk like 50 football people said this. I saw ads in the past from experts in other fields saying smoking was great for you. See how that turned out so spare me the appeal to authority.
oh, so the logic doesn't fit your narrative, "so it doesn't work for me", "I am going to dismiss it", yet the logic that Dak collects garbage stats fit my narrative so I am going to stick to it...is that what you just said? I take stats and use them as it fits my argument and dismiss stats that don't...selective aren't we....

and you just said, exactly what all Dak haters say...Dak should ahve scored more points. meaning the offense should have scored 40 points a game to eek out wins. its all on offense, zero culpability on defense. doesn't matter how defense plays. its irrelevant. offense should out score by as much as necessary to win games. and on that point, its all on Dak!!!

and you point to one game. rams game. why we couldnt' score all the games. does every team score more than 20 games and win every time? Steelers scored 19 points and won the game. sometimes the defense has to come through...Buffalo bills have scored 18 and won. this offense winning shootouts every game is another agenda driven stat that dak haters always pull out. again, pointing to their flawed argument that defense bears no responsibility in any wins. nada

and the best results for Dalton and Dak is look at the results this year. Dak played behind a broken OL. Dalton Played behind a broken OL. results stand for themselves...previous years this and previous years that are nothing but a bunch of fantasy made up excuses that bear nothing.....Dalton has had same resources and results have been underwhelming. Dalton is nothing but a dink and dunk QB who still can't read defenses at this point in his career. Dalton had a decent team around him and never accomplished anything and never won a playoff game and is 1-12 in games that mattered at the end of the season. Dalton folds in the big moment. that's his legacy.

so in your opinion, atlanta game is stat padding. a game we won....yes, highly improbably game we came back and won....vs. what happened against Washington.....so in your expert opinion, making the games close in the last 3 minutes and making come back wins is stat padding!!! wow, great mindset. your agenda is very clear.....