News: SDFW: Dallas Cowboys: Stephen Jones is ruthless and the real villain

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
I’m thinking that writer still lives in his parents basement, pretty embarrassing. So much outrage at Ruthless Stephen Jones. This is what our colleges are turning out boys and girls, real soy boys.
I'm not crazy about fan articles but your description is way off...
Dink-Kearney_avatar_1412276836.jpg

Dink Kearney
Veteran of US Army 82nd Airborne Division. Graduate of North Carolina Central University, and graduate of North Carolina State University. Author of the soon to be released book, "The Sparrow Will Fly". Also, a comedian of a comedy special tilted "Ghettorauchi" on Amazon Prime and Pandora. Plus, the host of the Liquor House Comedy Show seen on Tubi TV, Youtube, Roku.tv, Pandora, Goggle Play, and Spotify. Co-host of the Liquor House Comedy Radio Show every Wednesday on the Oak 93.5 FM and seen on Facebook. Married and resides in Durham, NC, with wife and children, and big Dallas Cowboys fan, Los Angles Lakers, Atlanta Braves, and NC State Wolfpack.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Yawn. Fans were mad about Jerry being too reckless. Fans are mad about Stephen being too cautious.
There's a huge canyon in between. It doesn't have to be one extreme or the other. Happy medium.

The Jones have been doing football wrong for 24 years. They are out of excuses.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
It’s like we have everybody sign we need to. I haven’t seen it like this in quite some time. I’m not worried about Prescott. When the time is right. Or even if the time is wrong this is the best thing that could’ve happened the franchise tag
On offense, yes. I'd like to see the Eye of Sauron place more attention on the D.

I'm cool going into this season with the talent they have. Hopefully some magic happens, my friend.

Lutonio

Reaction score
Oh, thanks for clearing that up. I thought one of the 8 other headlines written with absolute certainty was what actually happened.

Corso

Reaction score

Dink Kearney
Veteran of US Army 82nd Airborne Division. Graduate of North Carolina Central University, and graduate of North Carolina State University. Author of the soon to be released book, "The Sparrow Will Fly". Also, a comedian of a comedy special tilted "Ghettorauchi" on Amazon Prime and Pandora. Plus, the host of the Liquor House Comedy Show seen on Tubi TV, Youtube, Roku.tv, Pandora, Goggle Play, and Spotify. Co-host of the Liquor House Comedy Radio Show every Wednesday on the Oak 93.5 FM and seen on Facebook. Married and resides in Durham, NC, with wife and children, and big Dallas Cowboys fan, Los Angles Lakers, Atlanta Braves, and NC State Wolfpack.
I would be honored to have a beer with him.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
On offense, yes. I'd like to see the Eye of Sauron place more attention on the D.

I'm cool going into this season with the talent they have. Hopefully some magic happens, my friend.
I just wanted To fix the defensive middle. It seems like we did that. Yes be good be safe my cowboy brother

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There's a huge canyon in between. It doesn't have to be one extreme or the other. Happy medium.

The Jones have been doing football wrong for 24 years. They are out of excuses.
You know people keep debating over Is it Tom Brady or the coach. I actually think it’s the organization that makes the difference

rags747

Reaction score

Dink Kearney
And if true I definitely stand corrected. Any member of the 82nd Airborne I can certainly appreciate. Must say that I am surprised as his writing skills do not match up to his backround, but I do thank him for his Service.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

Pounding our chest while wasting this core roster without a franchise QB to lead it will be more criticized than overpaying a QB a few million .

Corso

Reaction score
Pounding our chest while wasting this core roster without a franchise QB to lead it will be more criticized than overpaying a QB a few million .
Par for the course with this team.
But this core doesn't have the D to do it, IMO.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Signing zeke was a good deal. Cap flexibility. Cooper needs to work under a new coach. I had no problems with dak negotiations. I said last year Stephen was sending a clear message to dak when he signed jaylon and la'el that the pie was getting smaller. I've made enough large business deals where certain sequences of events become obvious. Stephen wasn't going to budge. France just didn't get it.
That might be effective in business but not on a football team if it leaves out your QB.

What have we built without a Franchise QB to lead it?

Perhaps we could have drawn the line in the sand elsewhere?

We could of cut off our nose in spite of our face.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
How about Lawrence and Elliott?

I would say wrong on Lawrence. No way his production is worth $20M/year. No where even close last year. Could have let him walk and would have had the same record.

As to Zeke, I would say In hindsight say that it would have been better to not cave into his holdout. Turns out that we can win as many games with Pollard as Zeke in my opinion.

I was against signing Tank and Zeke to big money. Tank does not dominate. Zeke can dominate in stretches but not consistently enough for me. The RB position is changing and RB value has dropped. Pollard and others similar are almost as good.

I would say the front office whiffed on both Zeke and Tank extensions does far.

cern

Reaction score
I think this "stubbornness" is a much better adjective than "ruthless"... Ruthless implies he has some sort of plan and is willing to do whatever to achieve it. He's stubborn and wrong, a lot.

I just get the feeling he's trying to overcome the previous reputation about the Cowboys (mainly Jerry) that they are free spenders and poor negotiators (as far as trades and contracts) so he's gone 180 degrees the other way.
Shrewdness

cern

Reaction score
That might be effective in business but not on a football team if it leaves out your QB.

What have we built without a Franchise QB to lead it?

Perhaps we could have drawn the line in the sand elsewhere?

We could of cut off our nose in spite of our face.
Football is a business.

cowboyed

Reaction score
You know people keep debating over Is it Tom Brady or the coach. I actually think it’s the organization that makes the difference

Yes it's those extras that Robert Kraft gets at massage parlors that primes him for football organization dominance. :D

When he wants a hummer it is not an SUV.