Seahawks - 35 Vs Commanders - 14 ***Game Thread***

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
stupid announcers.....Kerney and Rabach were giving each other props.....not having an altercation.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Commanders are garbage. Always have been, always will be.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Biggems;1879747 said:
stupid announcers.....Kerney and Rabach were giving each other props.....not having an altercation.

It looked like Rabach slapped him in the helmet, and then Kerney jawed at him. The ref was looking at them too, the language probably caught his attention. I'd like seahawks to put up 14 before the half, never know how the weather will change.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
lcharles;1879748 said:
This league is so fixed.

It's so obvious. :lmao2:
i don't know. but i definetly believe the league shows favoritism. they want the skins to win so they can pump the sean taylor story over and over

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
daboyzareback;1879737 said:
don't know what you were looking at. He was hit before the arm came forward. On top of that, the referees signaled Seattle ball. Then they change it? Come on, we know the skins are the nfl darlings next to the pats.

i saw every angle........i thought the refs got the call right. i don't like the call going the skins way.....but IMO, it was the right call in the end.

It's ok...the skins had to punt. Now seattle can drive down their throats.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
Biggems;1879755 said:
i saw every angle........i thought the refs got the call right. i don't like the call going the skins way.....but IMO, it was the right call in the end.

It's ok...the skins had to punt. Now seattle can drive down their throats.

umm no, hand was NEVER moving forward

refs totally blew that call

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Hypnotoad;1879751 said:
It looked like Rabach slapped him in the helmet, and then Kerney jawed at him. The ref was looking at them too, the language probably caught his attention. I'd like seahawks to put up 14 before the half, never know how the weather will change.

they have been going at each other all game...but after the play the bumped helmets and then rabach slapped him on the helmet...and kerney seemed to walk away laughing.....

to me it seemed like it was a display of mutual respect....not an actual altercation

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
dwarecwby311;1879760 said:
umm no, hand was NEVER moving forward

refs totally blew that call

well you have your opinion and i have mine.....

i am sure if that were Dallas you and the rest would be screaming incomplete pass.......