Seahawks fans coming to Thanksgiving game

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Rampage;2050673 said:
I'm a cowboy fan. I just hate the crowd at Texas stadium. they're one of the quietest stadiums in the League and it shouldn't be with all of the success and history in that building.

thats not true.

But since you have such a vast history of attending games at the stadium I wont argue about it today.

Which section do you park in?

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;2050973 said:
thats not true.

But since you have such a vast history of attending games at the stadium I wont argue about it today.

Which section do you park in?
dude, everybody knows Texas stadium is in the bottom half of loud stadiums.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Rampage;2050985 said:
dude, everybody knows Texas stadium is in the bottom half of loud stadiums.

Dude, quit exaggerating...

Have you heard us when we are on offense?

Easily top quarter...

:D

jenniesbabyhawks

Reaction score
Fletch;2050864 said:
jenniesbabyhawks, I have been scrolling through this thread and have yet to see any of our fine Cowboys fans welcome you properly to our beloved site.

:welcome:

Informed, classy fans are always welcomed here.

Do ya miss Shawn Alexander yet? Or was his release wanted and expected?
thank you so much....I appreciate that.
About Shaun...well...expected..of course. As soon as it was released that we were getting Jones....we have Ducket..and Morris..and neither of them were going anywhere...my husband and I expected it to happen. Maybe not this year but expected it. And when they said there was going to be a physical...we knew it.
Wanted it? Well...that is another one. Shaun made some major records but was not producing the last few years. For example...he was held to 20 yards and 9 carries in the playoff loss to Green Bay. Of course the loss was not his fault...when it started snowing we knew it was a wrap and of course, we were out played.
People up here will say he lost the love for the game...did not look like he wanted to be here..ect ect ect. Well...I know they do not announce it when we play on the net work...but being at the field almost everytime he had the ball or came on the field..you could hear (maybe not 68000 fans) but several thousand fans boo him. (NFL replay of our games or utube....you can here it) Well...would you look like you loved the game or not want to be here? Yes...I am glad to see him go for his spirit....and hope that he will go to a team that will embrace him and cheer him when he goes on the field.
Shaun handled it very classy in his press release though...thanking the fans and showing appreciation....I do not know if I was in his shoes do the same. Definatly best wishes to him.

bigE79

Reaction score
jenniesbabyhawks;2049645 said:
The icon looks like you just puked on me....did you? :)
No...lol,just surprised at your answer about JJ

jenniesbabyhawks

Reaction score
I just wanted to thank eveyone on this thread for being so cool. I was not sure how this experience would go and I am glad that it has been a good one. Thank you for all the advice as well....you all have been so helpful!