Seahawks fans coming to Thanksgiving game

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2046435 said:
:muttley:

He'll be in a mask and will tell you thanks for attending.

Really, though, you'll be fine. Our fans aren't animals like in Philly or Washington.

:lmao2:

jenniesbabyhawks

Reaction score
Dat mans bro;2048205 said:
I have done the stadium tour twice. The 2nd time we had a large group of us and decided to run some routes. I still think my buddy pushed off when he made his out and up cut. I called Offensiev P.I, but he thinks it was just skill. To this day we argue/laugh about it still. Also, kicking field goals at Stadium is fun. Bring your own ball as the few they have go fast.
That made me giggle just seeing in my own head....what a memory..Thats awesome!

jenniesbabyhawks

Reaction score
Ren;2047889 said:
Pffft NY is nothing i'm from Europe come to one of our soccer games, bring 5000 friend and cheer as loud as you can, no one will hear you it's that loud. it's usually not very hostile crowds here but when they do turn hostile they make philly look like girl scouts
Have you ever been to a game at Qwest Field? The only reason why I ask is I can not sit 100 level...Oh...I love 100 level but when the crowd is in the game....WOW! I can not hear myself think...That is why we sit in the 300 section....at least if I scream at the top of my lungs in my husbands ear he may beable to hear me. Most of the time not. I can only imagine what it is like for the players. Thank God we scream at the right times and not screw up our offense.:rolleyes:

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
jenniesbabyhawks;2048814 said:
That made me giggle just seeing in my own head....what a memory..Thats awesome!

I fly down to Seattle about 6x each year. I love the city and the surrounding area. I have been to Qwest Field and absolutely love the stadium. I could go on and on about Seattle. I just can't get enough of that town.

Tons of Seahawk fans here in Anchorage. If I hadn't grown up w/ the Cowboys, I would probably be a fan of Seattle.

Since I am not.....Dallas wins by 17 on Thanksgiving. :p:

Welcome to the Zone and have a safe and fun filled trip to Dallas. You are going to love the city and its Cowboys tradition.

jenniesbabyhawks

Reaction score
Dallas;2048829 said:
I fly down to Seattle about 6x each year. I love the city and the surrounding area. I have been to Qwest Field and absolutely love the stadium. I could go on and on about Seattle. I just can't get enough of that town.

Tons of Seahawk fans here in Anchorage. If I hadn't grown up w/ the Cowboys, I would probably be a fan of Seattle.

Since I am not.....Dallas wins by 17 on Thanksgiving. :p:

Welcome to the Zone and have a safe and fun filled trip to Dallas. You are going to love the city and its Cowboys tradition.
This whole 17 number you all keep talking about...golly! :) Ya know...with all his family being Cowboys fans...just losing the game we would never hear the end of it on our trip...can we at least use a smaller number guys so at least my tear will go away? LOL
Anchorage...wow...stay warm!

jenniesbabyhawks

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2048804 said:
Guess I will stay away from both venues...and like I said before...last time we played the Commanders...it was here and they were all in tears....(no one was mean) Just a really tough 4th quarter...it was awesome!

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk;2047827 said:
He is horrible. He has talent, but he has no patience, vision, power, vision, patience, or vision. The only "starting" RB who was possibly worse than him last season was your own Shaun Alexander. When he came into games, it was basically like conceding the drive, and opposing defenses knew it. If you guys can find a way to consistently get him the ball in space maybe via the passing game, he can probably have some success there.

But as a RB? He's one of the worst there is in the entire league.
:lmao:

jenniesbabyhawks

Reaction score
Rampage;2046490 said:
you have nothing to worry about. the Texas cowboy fans are soft. they sit on there hands when the cowboys defense is on the field and scream there heads off when our offense in on the field. they're confused.
I am a little curious...what team are you for and why? I am just feeling so much of the negative vibe?!???!!!???!

jenniesbabyhawks

Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2046418 said:
Have no fear.
Cowboy fans, especially those who can afford to park, buy drinks and pay the exhorbitant ticket prices, are not the types to hassle kids.
I've been told its the most passive crowd in the NFL.
Think of Cowboy fans as the oppostites of Raiders and Bears fans.
Royfans_150.jpg

Um, Jenn, you have any good looking sisters?
7 sisters...3 brothers (probably not interested in the bros) not morman not catholic...just in case you would ask.

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
Everlastingxxx;2046495 said:
I dont know, i think it depends where you sit at. We were in the upper middle level and saw two fights almost break out. I also saw a lady get hit with a flying bottle and had a drunken Cowboy fan behind me spilling beer on people. Now, let me say that this was a Sunday night game against the Commanders. ;)
Hey, I came down for that game and I seen a fight or two break out also! The Deadskins must bring out the worst in us 'Boys fans when they come to Irving!

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
jenniesbabyhawks;2049651 said:
I am a little curious...what team are you for and why? I am just feeling so much of the negative vibe?!???!!!???!

just another confused fan that thinks he knows what goes on at the stadium having never been there of course.

Little Jr

Reaction score
jenniesbabyhawks;2046413 said:
Hi, my family and I are coming from Seattle for the game on Thanksgiving day. Of course....we love our home team and my husband is from Dallas...just trying to find out how the fans are down there. I have an 11, 6, and 4 year old that will be going to the game with us. Of course...dressed in Seahawks attire. Alot of fans up here say that it is not a good idea to bring them to your stadium in Seahawks attire...are the fans friendly? Of course....I expect friendly banter..but there were people who have said (and not to compare the fans to the Raiders fans) that at a Raiders game the children were spit on. It is not something that I would expect there. Does anyone think my children will be harassed? I can handle the banter...but not the kids.
Thanks!
Jenn

You shouldnt have anything to worry about it. I've been to many games and never saw anything that should worry you. Actually the only problems at Cowboy games are fans from other teams talking and starting trouble. That was niner and eagle fans.

jenniesbabyhawks

Reaction score
Little Jr;2049935 said:
You shouldnt have anything to worry about it. I've been to many games and never saw anything that should worry you. Actually the only problems at Cowboy games are fans from other teams talking and starting trouble. That was niner and eagle fans.
Your little one is adoreable! I love it!

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
jenniesbabyhawks;2049651 said:
I'm a cowboy fan. I just hate the crowd at Texas stadium. they're one of the quietest stadiums in the League and it shouldn't be with all of the success and history in that building.

jenniesbabyhawks

Reaction score
Rampage;2050673 said:
I'm a cowboy fan. I just hate the crowd at Texas stadium. they're one of the quietest stadiums in the League and it shouldn't be with all of the success and history in that building.
Ok....thanks for the reply...Cowboys...well...I have heard this about other stadiums...like the fans of Arizona...how it is super quiet and much different from our home teams...remember I come from a place where I know that when I attend a game, if come sunday night early monday I can still talk I have not done my job...best believe I scream and yell the whole time (except when offense is up of course)...so I guess one could look at it as not likeing the fans of the cowboys and feeling that there should be more noise given the success and history of the building....or if you looked at it in another perspective...Maybe the fans do not feel they have to yell and be loud...that humble is ok...that just having the name "The Cowboys" says it all "given the success and history." Don't have to yell and make noise...being Americas team is enough.
But then again..what do I know...of course never been to Texas statium...I will say that being in this forum....the fans on here are the greatest. I of course live in the land of the 12th man....where sometimes I think that the home field advantage is too much of an advantage....look at our road record...we take pride in all the false starts we cause...and golly...we get one we get louder...and when the other team goes no huddle...WOW! PUMP IT UP LOUDER! I hear you...just be open minded.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
jenniesbabyhawks, I have been scrolling through this thread and have yet to see any of our fine Cowboys fans welcome you properly to our beloved site.

:welcome:

Informed, classy fans are always welcomed here.

Do ya miss Shawn Alexander yet? Or was his release wanted and expected?