Seahawks fans coming to Thanksgiving game

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
you have nothing to worry about. the Texas cowboy fans are soft. they sit on there hands when the cowboys defense is on the field and scream there heads off when our offense in on the field. they're confused.

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
The only thing that'll spit on you at Texas Stadium, is Texas Stadium itself!

Just steer clear of the men's bathroom between sections 35/34, or the LL concourse, right in front of the concessions stand at sec 22/21, and you'll remain dry as dust.

It also occurred to me. Shouldn't kids from Seattle, be used to a little "moisture"?

;)

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
jenniesbabyhawks;2046488 said:
Thanks for that! It definatly brings me to peace with all everyone has had to say!

I dont know, i think it depends where you sit at. We were in the upper middle level and saw two fights almost break out. I also saw a lady get hit with a flying bottle and had a drunken Cowboy fan behind me spilling beer on people. Now, let me say that this was a Sunday night game against the Commanders. ;)

jenniesbabyhawks

Reaction score
Are you serious? I have heard that about other fields though. I guess the fans at Quest are quick to let the fans know when to scream and when not to. Cool though.

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
Rampage;2046490 said:
you have nothing to worry about. the Texas cowboy fans are soft. they sit on there hands when the cowboys defense is on the field and scream there heads off when our offense in on the field. they're confused.

You ought a blend right in then Ace!

jenniesbabyhawks

Reaction score
Definatly am used to this kind of thing...where we sit in our season seats...it is pretty crazy....there is at least a couple fights during the game...but usually I would say more than not it is a drunk gal from one section yelling at another drunk gal...and one calls a name..so on and so on and then...well ya know. But never when there are kids around have I seen this type of behavior. Unfortunatly because tickets are so expensive up here...We only take our children to at the most 3 home games. (and all preseason) Right now (and tickets are not printed yet) When the Brady bunch comes to our town...tickets for that game in our section are going for 330.00 a seat. And we sit 300 level. Crazy when our season tickets were only 599.99. I guess I just want to skip some bs along the way ya know.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke;2046502 said:
You ought a blend right in then Ace!
hey you figured out how i'm gonna pull off that trick of getting tickets to for a game at Texas stadium yet?:laugh2: I won't fit in i'm from NY where the real crowds are.

jenniesbabyhawks

Reaction score
Go on Stubhub.com....I got tickets to the Dallas game living in Seattle the same day they released the NFL schedule...even though they are not printed yet they are guaranteed. I have done this every year for our tickets before we were able to get our season package...cheaper that way...the closer you get to the games the more it is.

bigE79

Reaction score
jenniesbabyhawks;2046413 said:
Hi, my family and I are coming from Seattle for the game on Thanksgiving day. Of course....we love our home team and my husband is from Dallas...just trying to find out how the fans are down there. I have an 11, 6, and 4 year old that will be going to the game with us. Of course...dressed in Seahawks attire. Alot of fans up here say that it is not a good idea to bring them to your stadium in Seahawks attire...are the fans friendly? Of course....I expect friendly banter..but there were people who have said (and not to compare the fans to the Raiders fans) that at a Raiders game the children were spit on. It is not something that I would expect there. Does anyone think my children will be harassed? I can handle the banter...but not the kids.
Thanks!
Jenn
I wanted to ask you what you felt about the release of alexander and getting jones:star:

jenniesbabyhawks

Reaction score
bigE79;2046701 said:
I wanted to ask you what you felt about the release of alexander and getting jones:star:
The fact is that Alexander was great in his day. What with the 2005 season and before he was great....gosh you can't argue that ....and before the 2006 season he signed a 8 year 62 million dollar contract. Can we say must be doing something right...but in the last couple of seasons we saw such poor performance and spirit. Probably had a lot to do with his injuries...not playing much and when he was on the field not getting anywhere. Of course it doesnt help that everytime he came out to play on his own home field he was booed by 68,000 fans. (Watch NFL REPLAY and you can hear the boos) This could break your spirit and not want to perform. For him I think that he needs for his self and spirit to leave and was glad to see him go, only to hope he will be embraced with open arms by another team with more appreciation and accept him when he does well or not. Just hopin he does not start (which is unlikely) for another team and come back home to put a whoppin down. Probably will go somewhere else...and if he starts will get 1400 yards next season and we will wish we never cut him. Now, Jones...I am happy to have him. He seems like he has strong push through and is able to run the ball. We definatly do not need some one when is touched to fall hard on the ground. I think that he definatly will complete our RB team and will mesh well with Morris and the boys. Guess I will have more to say about Jones during and after training camp. Hope the Cowboys didn't make a mistake by cutting him...definatly will be representing the Hawks come Thanksgiving. Hope I answered your question....What do you think about the same topic?

jenniesbabyhawks

Reaction score
bigE79;2046701 said:
And of course we did get Jones well before the release of Alexander and anticipated it happening...it was just when would he be healthy enough for it to happen :)

bigE79

Reaction score
jenniesbabyhawks;2046905 said:
The fact is that Alexander was great in his day. What with the 2005 season and before he was great....gosh you can't argue that ....and before the 2006 season he signed a 8 year 62 million dollar contract. Can we say must be doing something right...but in the last couple of seasons we saw such poor performance and spirit. Probably had a lot to do with his injuries...not playing much and when he was on the field not getting anywhere. Of course it doesnt help that everytime he came out to play on his own home field he was booed by 68,000 fans. (Watch NFL REPLAY and you can hear the boos) This could break your spirit and not want to perform. For him I think that he needs for his self and spirit to leave and was glad to see him go, only to hope he will be embraced with open arms by another team with more appreciation and accept him when he does well or not. Just hopin he does not start (which is unlikely) for another team and come back home to put a whoppin down. Probably will go somewhere else...and if he starts will get 1400 yards next season and we will wish we never cut him. Now, Jones...I am happy to have him. He seems like he has strong push through and is able to run the ball. We definatly do not need some one when is touched to fall hard on the ground. I think that he definatly will complete our RB team and will mesh well with Morris and the boys. Guess I will have more to say about Jones during and after training camp. Hope the Cowboys didn't make a mistake by cutting him...definatly will be representing the Hawks come Thanksgiving. Hope I answered your question....What do you think about the same topic?
i agree with most of your answer but if your basing your view of jones on what he did against the hawks you are going to be very stunned by what he does against other teams,the man runs straight up,has no wiggle,cannot see a hole and falls down with a tap of a finger.ive seen this for most of 4 years watching him.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
We owe the Seahawks for the last 2 games up there, remember Bledsoe's Int and Romo's Bobbled snap, it's Payback time!.:laugh1: :starspin

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Chief;2046431 said:
Your kids are probably safe, but I can't say the same for Julius Jones.

Just watch out for a guy called "Crazy Cowboy."

he'll be the one saying "nice play!" after a really good play.

bbwlover

Reaction score
I have been a season ticket holder for some 25 years. You have nothing to worry about regarding your children. You guy's will have a great time down here. It's a very family oriented area. I am proud of the Cowboy fans who are regular season ticket holders. They will get loud but like myself, who has a 12 year old... are very aware of children being around. Be sure to take the family to the Rain Forest restaurant at Grapevine Mills mall. The kids will have a blast. We love our team, we want them to win but folks down here have their priorities in order... unlike many other NFL cities.