Seahawks name Mike Macdonald Head Coach

DCwarrior

Reaction score
Commodes next HC will not be Quinn imo. May be a surprise pick under the new management.

Proof

Reaction score
The defense took a step back this year. Mainly because of the front seven. They need new players and I don't think Dan Quinn should be the one to pick them. His advice has been awful.
i feel like it's mostly the lack of lb's? much as i hate to admit it, losing LVE (and obviously overshown) was a much bigger deal than we expected and just played dominos with the rest of the lineup. that's my opinion anyway.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Dan Quinn comes back a little more broken than before, just how Jerry likes em.

The broken ones are easier to control.

Also, Quinn screwed up not leaving before this year. He stuck around long enough to allow his defense to be exposed too many times.
He is not smart enough to blitz. So many times bringing an extra guy helps a lot. Or an all out blitz on 3rd and long.

He did it once or twice earlier in the year against way lesser teams and worked great. But wont take the chance when you need to against better teams.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
i feel like it's mostly the lack of lb's? much as i hate to admit it, losing LVE (and obviously overshown) was a much bigger deal than we expected and just played dominos with the rest of the lineup. that's my opinion anyway.
Overshown is an unknown. I'm talking about the Nahshon Wrights and Chauncey Golstons and Eric Scotts. Trying to turn Mazi into a 3 tech.

I don't think much of Quinn as a talent evaluator.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Overshown is an unknown. I'm talking about the Nahshon Wrights and Chauncey Golstons and Eric Scotts. Trying to turn Mazi into a 3 tech.

I don't think much of Quinn as a talent evaluator.
Overshown is another heavy safty also, he wieghs in around 220...great player but another "Dan Quinn" special...not the "We need a true LB" everyone is looking for.

Last edited:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

were-putting-the-band-back-together-were-getting-back-together.gif

Aven8

Reaction score
Johnson threw a pickle in Washington’s plans. Now it’s Aaron Glenn, Harper, or DQ

stiletto

Reaction score
Good hire by Seattle IMO. Wish we'd do something like that but as long as Jerry lives, it won't happen.

stiletto

Reaction score
His last chance , because after playoff fold job by his D , ( 27-0 in one half) he is still being considered for HC jobs ?
I don't know how he has gotten as many interviews as he has. His Defense sucks....

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
How man other teams would have drafted him in 3rd round?
its not that he is a reach there because he is a good player, its how he will be used that makes the pick worth it...on teams he is the will you can get great plays from him...if anyone is hoping he is the answer to a run defense...its gonna get dicey.

Majic

Reaction score
its not that he is a reach there because he is a good player, its how he will be used that makes the pick worth it...on teams he is the will you can get great plays from him...if anyone is hoping he is the answer to a run defense...its gonna get dicey.
Luxury pick=wasted pick