Seahawks sign DT Hankins

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
It's not his last season of his rookie contract. Lance still has the option 5th year. Plus, any team who were willing to trade for him would obviously offer him a long-term contract after this year.
His fifth year option pays him over $20 million for the season. The Cowboys are not exercising the option. No team is willing to trade for him, and that includes the Minnesota Vikings who, ironically, signed Sam Darnold. Cowboys fans, at some point, have to come to terms with Trey Lance has zero trade value. If the Cowboys see him as a viable option at quarterback for an NFL team they’re going to have to prove it by playing him in games that count. Trotting him out in preseason games is as meaningless to the other 31 teams as it is to the Cowboys. Playing against guys many of which are not making an NFL roster, is not an indication he can play meaningful football. I’m fine with playing him in front of Dak Prescott. But either do it or forever shut up about Trey Lance. Lance is owed $4.5 million five days after camp opens in July. That’s just a fact. If the Cowboys are not going to play Lance, cut him loose. His association with the Dallas Cowboys has become a joke.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
His fifth year option pays him over $20 million for the season. The Cowboys are not exercising the option. No team is willing to trade for him, and that includes the Minnesota Vikings who, ironically, signed Sam Darnold. Cowboys fans, at some point, have to come to terms with Trey Lance has zero trade value. If the Cowboys see him as a viable option at quarterback for an NFL team they’re going to have to prove it by playing him in games that count. Trotting him out in preseason games is as meaningless to the other 31 teams as it is to the Cowboys. Playing against guys many of which are not making an NFL roster, is not an indication he can play meaningful football. I’m fine with playing him in front of Dak Prescott. But either do it or forever shut up about Trey Lance. Lance is owed $4.5 million five days after camp opens in July. That’s just a fact. If the Cowboys are not going to play Lance, cut him loose. His association with the Dallas Cowboys has become a joke.
There are highlight videos of Trey Lance when he played his first 2 years with the 49ers.

Cowboys could easily use that, plus tape of his practice progress with the Cowboys last year, to shop and trade Trey Lance. A team in need of a young potential talent at QB would likely jump at this opportunity.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
:hammer: .......If Jerry hadn't said those words "All in".....then I could buy into this rebuild. Because this sure looks like what this is....only other problem though....if it is a rebuild....then why wait on the inevitable? Cut the cord to #4 now....
It seems like they aren't in it to rebuild, or win now. Where does that leave us?

bewp7

Reaction score
the fan base is tire of it more then ever and they are snapping out of being brainwash by jerry and stephen

bryan broaddus said that

he is right

i notice it also on twitter and reddit and social media

people are mad and not just me

Flamma

Reaction score
The only fans brainwashed are those that don't follow the offseason. I used to be one of those people. I never followed the offseason. I just read highlights. I'm in my 50s and the first time I followed the Cowboys offseason and draft closely was 2016!!! I was shocked at what the Cowboys did. Or better yet, didn't do. Now I'm used to it.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
There are highlight videos of Trey Lance when he played his first 2 years with the 49ers.

Cowboys could easily use that, plus tape of his practice progress with the Cowboys last year, to shop and trade Trey Lance. A team in need of a young potential talent at QB would likely jump at this opportunity.

Quarterbacks that have won games in multiple seasons, have more than 10 wins as a starting QB in the NFL, are garnering 6th and 7th round draft picks in trade. The Dallas Cowboys won’t put him in a game and some team is going to give up draft capital for him? That is not going to happen. Highlight film? You cannot be serious. He has no trade value. None.

Wildcat711

Reaction score
At this rate half the team will be udfas.

Maybe I'm being overly dramatic.. but seriously? *** are they doing?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
LOOOOOOL!!!!!!!

They should all stop the crying, whining and demanding. If you don't like it, take your own advice (at the 18:25 minute mark) and simply stop everything Cowboys. Just go follow another team and move on already.

Sydla

Reaction score
LOOOOOOL!!!!!!!

They should all stop the crying, whining and demanding. If you don't like it, take your own advice (at the 18:25 minute mark) and simply stop everything Cowboys. Just go follow another team and move on already.

Nah.

We want to stick around and watch yourself get kicked in the gonads over and over and over by the Jones and their mismanagement of the roster but then come back begging for more.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Quarterbacks that have won games in multiple seasons, have more than 10 wins as a starting QB in the NFL, are garnering 6th and 7th round draft picks in trade. The Dallas Cowboys won’t put him in a game and some team is going to give up draft capital for him? That is not going to happen. Highlight film? You cannot be serious. He has no trade value. None.
A team desperate for a young QB with 2 teams worth of training and some experience would definitely take Trey Lance for a mid-round pick than chance a high 1st round pick on an inexperienced rookie. There are a few teams out there in such a need.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Nah.

We want to stick around and watch yourself get kicked in the gonads over and over and over by the Jones and their mismanagement of the roster but then come back begging for more.
Some of us take it like a man and still support. Some just act out, cry, whine, threat, demand, etc.