Seahawks sign DT Hankins

BlueStar22

Reaction score
the fan base is tire of it more then ever and they are snapping out of being brainwash by jerry and stephen

bryan broaddus said that

he is right

i notice it also on twitter and reddit and social media

people are mad and not just me
Most of the fanbase that's angry likely don't go to games. When we start seeing season ticketholders saying to hell with those PSLs and give those tickets up, then we can say this about the fanbase.

SiCk_DiAbLo

Reaction score
I'm loving it, all players are going for the money...What changed...Jerry needs to Not get close with players, Not in today's NFL...

Wildcat711

Reaction score
LOOOOOOL!!!!!!!

They should all stop the crying, whining and demanding. If you don't like it, take your own advice (at the 18:25 minute mark) and simply stop everything Cowboys. Just go follow another team and move on already.
So give us your take on this AC.. what is going on?.. is it a rebuild? if its not who are going to replace these guys?

Why get rid of the one DT who is not too bad.. suddenly Mazi is going to be a star?

and I wouldn't bank on a couple of guys who were injured last season.. obviously I hope they will be great day 1.. but I wouldn't be betting the house on it.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So give us your take on this AC.. what is going on?.. is it a rebuild? if its not who are going to replace these guys?

Why get rid of the one DT who is not too bad.. suddenly Mazi is going to be a star?

and I wouldn't bank on a couple of guys who were injured last season.. obviously I hope they will be great day 1.. but I wouldn't be betting the house on it.
I'll give you my take later. About to eat dinner. Just finished personally blasting my whiny twin brother who now hates the Cowboys but continues watching and nonstop complaining about them. Ttyl.

Sydla

Reaction score
I'll give you my take later. About to eat dinner. Just finished personally blasting my whiny twin brother who now hates the Cowboys but continues watching and nonstop complaining about them. Ttyl.
I missed your take on what they could do in the draft that would instantly make them better.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
lol How in the world did they talk Zimmer into taking this DC position? I know he didn't have lots of teams knocking his door down to hire him, but coming in on a 1 year contract with this bare defense seems like career suicide. lol

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
A team desperate for a young QB with 2 teams worth of training and some experience would definitely take Trey Lance for a mid-round pick than chance a high 1st round pick on an inexperienced rookie. There are a few teams out there in such a need.
The Cowboys could certainly use more draft picks, particularly a mid-round pick. I guess if any team has made an offer for Lance the Cowboys rejected it. Every team with a first round draft choice, or any draft choice, would rather draft an inexperienced rookie than seek to acquire a player going into the fourth year of his rookie contract that has done nothing significant with two different franchises other than get hurt. AT&T Stadium is not Disneyland. That’s where your kind of fantasy belongs.

SiCk_DiAbLo

Reaction score
lol How in the world did they talk Zimmer into taking this DC position? I know he didn't have lots of teams knocking his door down to hire him, but coming in on a 1 year contract with this bare defense seems like career suicide. lol
Zimmer was just a fill in for this year...

Blitzen

Reaction score
Just tell us we are taking a step back enough patronizing us

They don’t have to say it aloud. Actions tell the story. The pending Dak mega extension makes sense to anyone? He’s in his “prime,” but the squad is going to replace lots of starters and key backups this year with lame duck coaches (several just signed).

Blitzen

Reaction score
I believed we would conduct business as usual in free agency, which is what we've done. I never got my hopes up that Dallas was changing free agent philosophies. I would like to see the Joneses do that but I don't believe anything with this team anymore until I see it.

I have no reason, though, not to believe that we made an offer to Hankins and Seattle made a better one, since that is what is being reported. You have every reason to disbelieve what is being reported because it doesn't fit your agenda, so you apparently are choosing to ignore it or dismiss it.

I don't know if you're purposeful with your antics or it is just who you are and you can't help yourself.

This is not business as usual. Otherwise they keep at least a few of their own starters. This is the fukital strategy.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The Cowboys could certainly use more draft picks, particularly a mid-round pick. I guess if any team has made an offer for Lance the Cowboys rejected it. Every team with a first round draft choice, or any draft choice, would rather draft an inexperienced rookie than seek to acquire a player going into the fourth year of his rookie contract that has done nothing significant with two different franchises other than get hurt. AT&T Stadium is not Disneyland. That’s where your kind of fantasy belongs.
Dak is staying here whether you like it or not. Lance will not be replacing him. That's where your fantasy belongs.

Blitzen

Reaction score
:hammer: .......If Jerry hadn't said those words "All in".....then I could buy into this rebuild. Because this sure looks like what this is....only other problem though....if it is a rebuild....then why wait on the inevitable? Cut the cord to #4 now....

They want the compensatory pick in 2026