News: Seahawks want a 2nd rounder and change for E.T

erod

Reaction score
I'm done after Sunday. They can keep him after that.
It'd be done right now if not for that Week 3 game. I firmly believe that.

The thought of seeing him playing well on their home field for their opener is holding this up.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Offer a 3rd rounder after we beat their carcasses in Seattle.....................Lower the price after we lower the boom for playing kids games

erod

Reaction score
Offer a 3rd rounder after we beat their carcasses in Seattle.....................Lower the price after we lower the boom for playing kids games

Seattle seems like they'd rather have a 3rd rounder after that game than a 2nd rounder right now.

Which is stupid.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It'd be done right now if not for that Week 3 game. I firmly believe that.

The thought of seeing him playing well on their home field for their opener is holding this up.

I disagree. This has all the earmarks of spite. From the very beginning. Listen to Broaddus comments. He's very close with their GM John Schneider. Even he admits that there's emotion involved in this thing.

And if I was the owner, I'd fire anyone who let their own pride and emotions get in the way of doing what's best for my football team.

Reactions: CWR

erod

Reaction score
I disagree. This has all the earmarks of spite. From the very beginning. Listen to Broaddus comments. He's very close with their GM John Schneider. Even he admits that there's emotion involved in this thing.

And if I was the owner, I'd fire anyone who let their own pride and emotions get in the way of doing what's best for my football team.

I do not disagree with any of that.

And I don't think Schneider could stomach watching ET get his way on their home field in Week 3.

That should get him fired. It's unprofessional and not looking at the best interests of their team, which is his job.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do not disagree with any of that.

And I don't think Schneider could stomach watching ET get his way on their home field in Week 3.

That should get him fired. It's unprofessional and not looking at the best interests of their team, which is his job.

I think they're cutting their own throats up there. With stupid trades, stupid drafts, and stupid free agent comings and goings.

I give it two years before both guys are fired.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Doing what they're GM did will be caution for any FA or future trades. Doing right by people will be rewarded down the line.