Sean Lee expects to play in 2019

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
How many games can he be counted on to actually play in, 3 or 4 at most?

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Lee can't stay healthy the entire season and now holding this franchise hostage by not coming to the realization that his best days are past him and we need play-makers on this team to make plays as oppose to the missed tackles and letting guys like Christian McCaffery run him over to convert on 3rd downs.

Way to go Snake!
Snake? Cowboys fans are so stupid.. what is wrong with keeping him for cheap?

Mannix

Reaction score
I will be a pain in the coaching staffs *** to constantly have to try and keep happy....there are WAY more important things to worry about during a game without his playing time being a constant distraction.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
I will be a pain in the coaching staffs *** to constantly have to try and keep happy....there are WAY more important things to worry about during a game without his playing time being a constant distraction.
How is his play time a distraction? You're acting as if coaches and players arent use to rotation and subbing. I've only seen Sean Lee be a distraction to dumb fans.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Is his hamstring on the same page?

It's been long time since that's been good for Lee. I bet that was his major thought when considering retirement - thinking that the hamstrings were done. Otherwise I don't see why he'd even think of quitting.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
No. No reduced salary.

SLee should be our 3rd LB. DWilson is FA and gone.

Salary needs to be made majority game checks to protect the team against his large injury risk.

I don't see why he would have even considered retirement unless he had serious doubt that the hammies would ever really be right again.

blumayne38

Reaction score
considering this guy has played practice and studied at the same level for the entirety of his career. He brings something more to the team then just his play I wish we had 10 more guys just like him on defense. Que the injury insults...:rolleyes:

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
The problem isn't him expecting to play the problem with Sean Lee is whether his body allow him to play or not. He has all of the heart but a body that fails him at times.

cowboyfan4lyfe

Reaction score
The reduced role is what I wonder about as well
He’s signed for less in the past so I don’t think money is an issue but obviously he thinks he can still play
I’m not sure there is a starters job out there for him. The risk is too high for another team to take and he’s not starting here in his old spot
Damien Wilson is a free agent. Team could resign or draft a player. I would like to see Lee get about 30-40 snaps a game.

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score
Whatever the plan I hope it doesn’t lead to LvE on the sidelines for what seems like 75% of the divisional playoff game.

glimmerman

Reaction score
They never quit while they are ahead. He has never stayed healthy and he has to know he won’t this coming year. Maybe he subs in and starts coaching it up on the sidelines. If he is willing to take a pay cut or restructure then I would love to have him in his final year. But it has to be realistic.

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score
LVE was sick and that is why we saw Lee as much as we did..

Apparently they knew he was sick for a week before the game. Yet still leading up to the Friday before game day the plan was to have lee play 20-25 snaps.

I’d almost have rather seen a sick LVE than a step slow lee.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Apparently they knew he was sick for a week before the game. Yet still leading up to the Friday before game day the plan was to have lee play 20-25 snaps.

I’d almost have rather seen a sick LVE than a step slow lee.
I felt bad for LVE, you could tell he couldn’t keep his breath and was missing gaps and tackles and not shedding blocks. Then you have Richard who missed a few days out of the week because he was interviewing for other jobs standing there yelling at him.