Sean McVay was pure trash this game

J12B

Reaction score
Playing his starters in the final 8 minutes of the game and having them play as if it was a 1 or 2 score game.

Risking injuries and Cooks nearly got seriously injured in that meaningless 2 point conversion attempt.

On siding the ball there at the end.

He's looking like a one hit wonder.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Playing his starters in the final 8 minutes of the game and having them play as if it was a 1 or 2 score game.

Risking injuries and Cooks nearly got seriously injured in that meaningless 2 point conversion attempt.

At least he had a hit. Garrett keeps striking out.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Calling timeout with 45 seconds to play had me yelling at the television.

At some point you need to realize when a game is over and protect your players not only for the rest of the season, but for the rest of their careers. It's not like the Rams were going to score 30 points in less than a minute.

Pure stupidity, in my opinion.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Could be the new Mike Martz. When once his scheme is figured out he becomes very normal

HungryLion

Reaction score
You don’t give up with 8 minutes left to play. In a game where losing basically eliminated you from the playoffs.

the rams had to pull out all the stops. This game was do or die for
Them.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
You don’t give up with 8 minutes left to play. In a game where losing basically eliminated you from the playoffs.

the rams had to pull out all the stops. This game was do or die for
Them.

No kidding. This wasn’t like they were 12-1 or 1-12....they were fighting for their playoff lives.

Reaction score

How many Super Bowls has our coach made?

How many hits has Garrett had?

End thread.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I thought he was suspect all game. I haven’t been impressed by him all year. They have arguably the most talent in the league and are a game better than us......