Sean McVay was pure trash this game

J12B

Reaction score
How many Super Bowls has our coach made?

How many hits has Garrett had?

End thread.

How much praise does Garrett get?

None and deservedly so.

No one is defending or advocating for Garrett.

McVay was supposedly the anointed one.

Not only that, but their Superbowl appearance was given to them by the refs.

You're not too bright.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I don't think he is a one-hit wonder, but you have to wonder what he was thinking the last 2 drives.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Playing his starters in the final 8 minutes of the game and having them play as if it was a 1 or 2 score game.

Risking injuries and Cooks nearly got seriously injured in that meaningless 2 point conversion attempt.

On siding the ball there at the end.

He's looking like a one hit wonder.

I'd love a one hit wonder. In 25 years, what do we have? Nothing. At all.

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
I hate when fans do this. As soon as Dallas beats a team it goes straight to their poor team or in this case coach.

McVay is an excellent coach. The Rams are an excellent team. They got beat and out coached today but it doesn’t change how good they are. Let’s not forget that the Rams play in a division with two 11-3 teams and they play them for four games of the season.

Garrett won’t be back next year and there is 10 years of evidence to show why this is his last season. What happened out there was a good team with huge potential beat the snot out of one of the better teams in the NFL. It doesn’t take anything away from McVay however.

Reaction score
How much praise does Garrett get?

None and deservedly so.

No one is defending or advocating for Garrett.

McVay was supposedly the anointed one.

Not only that, but their Superbowl appearance was given to them by the refs.

You're not too bright.
Lol!

Getting desperate are you?

That's a pathetic defense of Jason "dead man walking" Garrett.

Take your Garrett fan club with him to NY

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hate when fans do this. As soon as Dallas beats a team it goes straight to their poor team or in this case coach.

McVay is an excellent coach. The Rams are an excellent team. They got beat and out coached today but it doesn’t change how good they are. Let’s not forget that the Rams play in a division with two 11-3 teams and they play them for four games of the season.

Garrett won’t be back next year and there is 10 years of evidence to show why this is his last season. What happened out there was a good team with huge potential beat the snot out of one of the better teams in the NFL. It doesn’t take anything away from McVay however.

I hate it when fans do this. They read a post, completely mix it up, fall over themselves defending the enemy. The OP was talking about THIS game and specifically acting like McVay had a chance of scoring 4 TDs in one minute. Nearly causing an injury to a player.

Yes, McVay was given a shot at the super bowl. Yes, he's a decent coach. But please, try to pay attention to the point of the thread instead of changing what's said so you can root for the other team. jeezus....

J12B

Reaction score
Shutup, lulz.

We should only be so lucky to have a “one year wonder” that led us to a Super Bowl appearance.

Dumbest fanbase in all of sports.

Led them to a superbowl? What a joke.

Yeah, the refs in New Orleans had nothing to do with that.

But like you said, dumbest fanbase in sports.

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
I hate it when fans do this. They read a post, completely mix it up, fall over themselves defending the enemy. The OP was talking about THIS game and specifically acting like McVay had a chance of scoring 4 TDs in one minute. Nearly causing an injury to a player.

Yes, McVay was given a shot at the super bowl. Yes, he's a decent coach. But please, try to pay attention to the point of the thread instead of changing what's said so you can root for the other team. jeezus....

If calling another team trash instead of giving your own team credit for kicking the crap out of them is how you want to celebrate then have at it. I will spend the week enjoying that my team beat one of the NFL’s best. You are the one trying to take away the quality of the win. But hey, whatever makes you feel better about yourself, have at it.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
and got humiliated, look how well that worked out for dan quinn

He’s in his 3rd year and got to a SB. Yet y’all are salty like we got over to hit 7-7. They still have a better record and at 10 yrs we’ve done nothing

Miller

Reaction score
So you'll take a superbowl loss and be happy?

That's pathetic.

And the refs even gave them the NFC championship game.

Dude he’s done more, even wit a ref screw job, than JG has in 10. Are we really this dense

Dre11

Reaction score
Shutup, lulz.

We should only be so lucky to have a “one year wonder” that led us to a Super Bowl appearance.

Dumbest fanbase in all of sports.

did he win it. no, so it don't mean a thing. nobody cares about a runner up. he still ended up home

Miller

Reaction score
Where did I say Garrett has done more than McVay?

You're a complete idiot

No I’m not! You said you’ll take a SB loss? At this point it’s a pipe dream and he did that in his first 2 years. What’s the confusion. The dumbness here is fascinating