Sean McVay was pure trash this game

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
did he win it. no, so it don't mean a thing. nobody cares about a runner up. he still ended up home

You just worry about great 7-7 wins and being 5th runner up

Miller

Reaction score
It don't matter . you're home either way. it's dumb logic

No it’s not! It’s steps. To me it’s progress on what’s possible. We haven’t seen it in 20 plus years! It’s insane

Dre11

Reaction score
No it’s not! It’s steps. To me it’s progress on what’s possible. We haven’t seen it in 20 plus years! It’s insane
what step is it, he will not make the playoffs . hos team will be eliminated next week...lol
dumb logic

Miller

Reaction score
what step is it, he will not make the playoffs . hos team will be eliminated next week...lol
dumb logic

But you know his ceiling as of now. He took a team there. It’s fact. What is our ceiling and what have we done? Blind faith is dumb logic

Dre11

Reaction score
But you know his ceiling as of now. He took a team there. It’s fact. What is our ceiling and what have we done? Blind faith is dumb logic

doesn't mean he'll ever do it again. matter of fact it shows he can't win it.

Miller

Reaction score
doesn't mean he'll ever do it again. matter of fact it shows he can't win it.

What? Despite his loss his bad luck is a tough division. He’d still be a game up in ours. You blindly support .500 based on a game. Last year when it counted he crushed us

Dre11

Reaction score
What? Despite his loss his bad luck is a tough division. He’d still be a game up in ours. You blindly support .500 based on a game. Last year when it counted he crushed us

He just got dominated by an inferior team...lol

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
He should have not been in the SB, NO should have been.

We should have been in the Superbowl. If we would have gotten our team focused in stopping the run we would probably have beaten the Rams and could have won against NO.

But I guess our coaches have issues making changes during halftime. Rather they make the changes one year later.

tico

Reaction score
Playing his starters in the final 8 minutes of the game and having them play as if it was a 1 or 2 score game.

Risking injuries and Cooks nearly got seriously injured in that meaningless 2 point conversion attempt.

On siding the ball there at the end.

He's looking like a one hit wonder.

GARRET winning more than 1 playoff game in the same season, is peanuts compared to McVay going to the Bowl

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If calling another team trash instead of giving your own team credit for kicking the crap out of them is how you want to celebrate then have at it. I will spend the week enjoying that my team beat one of the NFL’s best. You are the one trying to take away the quality of the win. But hey, whatever makes you feel better about yourself, have at it.
Once again your reading comprehension fails you. You should take more time to read and think about the actual subject matter, rather than making up new ones in your head then arguing those.

Dre11

Reaction score
And beat us when it counted last year! What is your point? Seriously what have we done?
you're talking about last year where they won nothing. what have we done? we just beat that butt...lol

Miller

Reaction score
you're talking about last year where they won nothing. what have we done? we just beat that butt...lol

Dude that’s great and we agree on that but where does that make him a bad coach after what he’s done in 3 yrs?

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
Once again your reading comprehension fails you. You should take more time to read and think about the actual subject matter, rather than making up new ones in your head then arguing those.
Once again you did not provide any argument to support your statement. Don’t worry about my comprehension. Instead, consider reading material more suitable to your skill set and work your way up. I suggest starting with a box of 8 crayons and concentrate on staying inside the lines and work your way up from there once you feel confident.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Once again you did not provide any argument to support your statement. Don’t worry about my comprehension. Instead, consider reading material more suitable to your skill set and work your way up. I suggest starting with a box of 8 crayons and concentrate on staying inside the lines and work your way up from there once you feel confident.
You object to the OP's general criticism of Mcvay. CLEARLY...the title says "this game" and specifically references risks to players in a game essentially complete by the last 2-4 minutes. One of the players actually DID get hurt, hopefully not too badly. The OP did NOT call the team trash, as you claim, and neither did *I*, as you CLAIM. Never said any such thing, but there you are, arguing it. Then you have the nerve to ridicule me, lol.

I happen to share the OP's opinion, and even the booth- Troy? - were befuddled at the way McVay was playing at the end of the game. It's a SOLID point, if you read it correctly.

You clearly just want to argue about stuff, even making things up people never said just to argue it.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Playing his starters in the final 8 minutes of the game and having them play as if it was a 1 or 2 score game.

Risking injuries and Cooks nearly got seriously injured in that meaningless 2 point conversion attempt.

On siding the ball there at the end.

He's looking like a one hit wonder.

He's no Garrett!