Seattle /San fran

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
Sherman just flat called Crabtree a "sorry receiver!" LOL! I wonder if the Seahawks win the SB, would they open the season against the 49ers on Thursday night? Would be a fun game to watch :)

Derinyar

Reaction score
Well, Sherm was flagged.. That's how they ended up being on the 10 yd line vs at the 20.

It would've cost us more, because somehow there would've been a false start or two lol

I wasn't talking about the multiple taunting penalties that Sherman should have drawn on that play. I'm more talking about the fact that the Seahawks DBs seem to get away with a ton of contact pretty consistently. I think if we played like that we'd get penalized frequently.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Sherman is going off! He deserves it...the most mentally tough player in the game

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dumb throw by Kaep. Was getting 10 yds a pop working middle of field. Had 2 timeouts and you test Sherman.

On another note I hate Seattle because of Sherman. Deion was just funny. Sherman is straight up punk

I wanted Seattle to win but Sherman is just a classless punk. I wish they wouldn't have separated him from Trent Williams. I'd love to see the guy get his face bashed in.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It was a timely pick by Sherman, but geez louise the ball shouldn't have been thrown (there).

burmafrd

Reaction score
On one hand I dislike what Sherman is doing. Yet the dude made the play when it counted. It ain't arrogance when you produce.

BUT I can see down the road the officials being told to step on him. And it just might come when it matters the most.

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
I personally loved the Richard Sherman post-game interview....dude talks trash and backs it up...

Wish we had players like that. Throw class out the window, I want guys who play with THAT kind of intensity.

joseephuss

Reaction score
I like Erin Andrews response to Sher
Sherman just flat called Crabtree a "sorry receiver!" LOL! I wonder if the Seahawks win the SB, would they open the season against the 49ers on Thursday night? Would be a fun game to watch :)

If they don't then maybe that match up will be the first Sunday night game.

Lodeus

Reaction score
People actually like when players act like enormous dbags every chance they get?

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Some day, Sherman is going to get schooled and whatever opposing WR is going to let him know about it very publically.

Karma has a bad way of coming back to you.

burmafrd

Reaction score
well the next great QB according to so many mediots had how many turnovers in the 4th QTR?

BUT I bet he will get nowhere near the heat that Tony would have gotten in the same situation.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
I swear the Seahawks seem to do so many things that I feel would get us flagged if we did the same thing.

Agree. Muggings galore. But still happy they beat niners.

By the way is Kapp now a choker.... Nice yardage but game losing interception.