Seattle /San fran

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Funny how many country club fans hate a guy like Sherman. I like his personality. It annoyed me when Rob Ryan would do it before the game. But Sherman does it after and during the game. I like it.

links18

Reaction score
I personally loved the Richard Sherman post-game interview....dude talks trash and backs it up...

Wish we had players like that. Throw class out the window, I want guys who play with THAT kind of intensity.

Its called intensity when you win. But they call it something else when you lose, just ask Dez..........

burmafrd

Reaction score
Sherman took it too far...but I'd rather PULL a guy back like that then have to PUSH players like Demarcus Ware to play with that emotion.

another real expert on human nature. Where did you get your psychology degree, Z? By the way Demarcus Ware is twice the player and 5 times the person and more than likel TEN TIMES THE MAN Sherman is.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I wanted Seattle to win but Sherman is just a classless punk. I wish they wouldn't have separated him from Trent Williams. I'd love to see the guy get his face bashed in.

It's sad. As I get older I appreciate good players over loyalties but some guys are just straight up scum. Disappointing Kaep went high risk when he was killing middle of field.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Funny how that old guy couldn't hear him even when Terry was yelling into a microphone that he was holding up to his ear.

Zordon

Reaction score
well the next great QB according to so many mediots had how many turnovers in the 4th QTR?

BUT I bet he will get nowhere near the heat that Tony would have gotten in the same situation.

I will back up the romo stans tonight. I hate seeing Kaep on all those commercials just because he's the benefactor of a great situation in San Fran.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I can always tell when I like a player (Sherman) when most Cowboys fans hate him. Just like when Peyton was released and I was begging for us to get him, and most of the fans here talked bad about me. Always do the opposite of what most fans want, it always works out. :D

IAmLegend

Reaction score
This immediately came to mind when I saw Sherman's post-game interview

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Agree that speech was only understood by those with a " hood decoder "

Sherman speaks more eloquently than Romo. He's a Stanford guy and not for no reason. It's called yelling. He wasn't spewing ebonics. He was yelling. But okay. If you say so.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's sad. As I get older I appreciate good players over loyalties but some guys are just straight up scum. Disappointing Kaep went high risk when he was killing middle of field.

The trouble is that he doesn't know it was high risk.

He's a better athlete than he is a QB.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
Like I say, I have no stake in the SB but I would like to see Manning win his 2nd Lombardi...I, personally, believe Peyton will retire if they do win...

links18

Reaction score
I will back up the romo stans tonight. I hate seeing Kaep on all those commercials just because he's the benefactor of a great situation in San Fran.

Which way is he wearing his hat in the post-game?