Seattle vs. Green Bay

tyke1doe

Reaction score
NE has a good d (so I've heard), and of course their offense is good. And who knows, if Indy can beat Denver in Denver, pretty sure they have a shot vs GB.

Luck is big, strong and doesn't get flustered by interceptions. I'd say they'd have a chance. Unless you have a super defense, it's all about the quarterbacks in the Championship Games and in the Super Bowl.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's just so discouraging watching this game. Our Cowboys are as good as these two teams. They can beat both. And if you can beat these teams, particularly at their home, you can win the Super Bowl.

Eddie

Reaction score
Total BS. I'm not watching the game. It's like watching some other a-hole take your girl to the dance. We should be the ones popping the hootchie.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I've hated the Packers since the 60's and still hate them, but I'm giving their DC credit. It took balls and brilliance to take a pass rushing guy like Matthews and move him inside so Peppers could be the primary rush OLB, and there aren't many golden boys who would accept that it's best for the team.