Seems the Eagles are having locker room issues, Hurts and Sirianni

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Contracts aside, would you go for a Dak hurts swap?
more of the same. Hurts needed a top 3 OL, top 3 WR group, top 5 TE, top 3 defense and top 3 Running game and he made it to superbowl.

once some of those weren't in place, they collapsed. so he needs a lot of help. coming to dallas would be just as much of a disaster.

Deionindahood

Reaction score
"Sources tell me" is code for "I can make up unverified stories". I take these kinds of article with a grain of salt. Same with Dak and the BS lockeroom drama.

Sydla

Reaction score
Yes, really.

Everything you said about Siranni can be said about Micah.
Nah, the comparison fails.

But as I said, you gotta find the negative angle in everything so have at it.

Your attempt to deflect to Parsons/Zimmer doesn't change the fact that the apparent friction between Hurts/Sirianni/some players isn't some Cowboys fans' creation.

rambo2

Reaction score
You gonna wish for the past when the future comes at you come Sept.
Trust me here..................
Trust you? Lol. Double digit wins are on the horizon and you claim that the Cowboys suck.

Sydla

Reaction score
"Sources tell me" is code for "I can make up unverified stories". I take these kinds of article with a grain of salt. Same with Dak and the BS lockeroom drama.
In fairness, it's not just Ernie here reporting this.

For example, the Goedert thing was well reported at the time and you can literally watch the interaction on the sideline, where he and Hurts seem to get into it and Mariota has to get between them. Philly media has reported in the past that there tends to be some issues between Hurts and some players.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Well at least Kellen is there to save the day....that being said the Iggles will put this behind them and pretend all is good when we all know they were idiotic for even bring their HC back

FoxF

Reaction score
I listened to the podcast, it only took a minute. Hurts just sounded like he had woke up, and actually said Nick S. was great. Nothing suggests Hurts is upset in the recording, did I miss somethin?

Creeper

Reaction score
Something has to be going on over there the way they collapsed last year. If it is an issue between the HC and the QB, it could become a huge problem, dividing the team into sides. But I still think they will win the division easily.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Something has to be going on over there the way they collapsed last year. If it is an issue between the HC and the QB, it could become a huge problem, dividing the team into sides. But I still think they will win the division easily.
For $51 million per season to play quarterback and you can’t get along with your WR and TE who combined don’t make what you make, and you expect the head coach to intercede on your behalf because you can’t fix it, you’re the problem.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I mean, we have a locker room full of me-first divas, so it's not like we can ridicule them.
We do, but somehow we won the division last year because they melted down so bad, and they may be me first but as far as I know no one's flipping off or cussing out Dak.
We Do Not.
So now we only won the NFCE because the Eagles had a melt down.

Our own fans hate us so much they make these type of excuses.
We won because we had the best and more consistent play as a team (until the playoffs). Which tells me there are no Divas on the Cowboys. But sure are a bunch on the Eagles. Starting with the HC.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But yet our best defensive player and the brand new DC haven't said 20 words to each other and it's "no problem" according to here.
Will you be upset for when they do talk and get on the same page.

And by now they probably have said a lot to each other since Micah stated that.

shabazz

Reaction score
Will you be upset for when they do talk and get on the same page.

And by now they probably have said a lot to each other since Micah stated that.
I know that question was for @MountaineerCowboy , but I was really surprised that Parsons and Zimmer had barely communicated in 4 months

Zimmer, being the DC and more elderly really should have initiated more communication.....from Parsons side, perhaps he's not thrilled with having a lame duck DC that may just have a new scheme for just 1 season.

I just can't see how this can be spun as a positive

Sydla

Reaction score
We Do Not.
So now we only won the NFCE because the Eagles had a melt down.

Our own fans hate us so much they make these type of excuses.
We won because we had the best and more consistent play as a team (until the playoffs). Which tells me there are no Divas on the Cowboys. But sure are a bunch on the Eagles. Starting with the HC.
Not sure it was the only reason but one would be foolish to argue that their meltdown didn't play a pretty big role in the outcome of the 2023 NFCE season.