Seen this movie before

Majic

Reaction score
Just a hunch (based on past experiences) but following the Eagles victory I can see a very flat performance in the first half against Washington. Whether it will cost us the game I don't know but I will give credit to Mike if this does not happen and the Cowboys play well.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
This will be the Commanders superbowl. But they just don’t have the horses to run with us.

I expect a gritty game, but the Dallas offense at home is a different animal. The Commanders are giving up a ton of pressure on Howell every game— I can see another 7 sack performance from our D with multiple turnovers before it’s over.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
This will be the Commanders superbowl. But they just don’t have the horses to run with us.

I expect a gritty game, but the Dallas offense at home is a different animal. The Commanders are giving up a ton of pressure on Howell every game— I can see another 7 sack performance from our D with multiple turnovers before it’s over.
Yep. It will not be a cake walk. But this team seems to have its head on straight. Keep stacking wins, regardless of the opponent.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
This will be the Commanders super bowl.
Am I the only one who finds comments like these hilarious? Dallas isn't all that and hasn't been for a very long time. Was either of their losses to the Iggles the super bowl? I mean, they're the better team in the division after all, so why would their game against Dallas be so special and the 2 games against Philthy were not?

The biggest plus Dallas has is the fact they get to play another team with a losing record and we all know Dallas' track record against teams like that.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score

Maybe it WILL be their SuperBowl

Our SuperBowl was the SF game . We know how that went (fart noise)

Meanwhile....you know what the Chiefs' and Eagles' SuperBowl is? The actual SuperBowl.

Majic

Reaction score
Since when has another teams week 10 game affected our performance lol? How would you even be able to quantify that?

You have absolutely zero idea what makes them tick. None of us do lol,
Because that's how the NFL works. Teams gain and lose momentum during the season. The fact the Cowboys are out of the division race (effectively) might well result in a slow start

Majic

Reaction score
Am I the only one who finds comments like these hilarious? Dallas isn't all that and hasn't been for a very long time. Was either of their losses to the Iggles the super bowl? I mean, they're the better team in the division after all, so why would their game against Dallas be so special and the 2 games against Philthy were not?

The biggest plus Dallas has is the fact they get to play another team with a losing record and we all know Dallas' track record against teams like that.
What he means is this will be the biggest game left on the Commanders schedule. Expect a SB type effort (at least in the first half)

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Just a hunch (based on past experiences) but following the Eagles victory I can see a very flat performance in the first half against Washington. Whether it will cost us the game I don't know but I will give credit to Mike if this does not happen and the Cowboys play well.
Thanksgiving games are usually sloppy due to the short week. Just find a way to win the game in any fashion.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
63abe189905c035be66de6c3b548b825.gif

32BellyOption

Reaction score
What he means is this will be the biggest game left on the Commanders schedule. Expect a SB type effort (at least in the first half)
The Cowboys are every teams SB. I’d be more worried this week if the game was away. Cowboys will take care of business Thursday.

LittleD

Reaction score
We've seen the reruns of this movie for over 25 years. The Cowboys are just show donkeys who never get over the hill and won't.

Hardline

Reaction score
Since when has another teams week 10 game affected our performance lol? How would you even be able to quantify that?

You have absolutely zero idea what makes them tick. None of us do lol,
Speak for yourself.
I know what makes them tick.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
The Cowboys are every teams SB.
But why? Dallas hasn't been a threat to compete for a super bowl in decades, so why should a game against Dallas be THE top game on anyone's schedule?

I would better understand people saying this if they were in the middle of a 20 year run like the Patriots, but the Dallas Cowboys have been nothing for nearly 30 years. I just don't see any other team in the NFL circling a Dallas game on their schedule and saying that THIS is the top game on our schedule. It just isn't happening.

Aven8

Reaction score
This is silly. They can only control what they can control. You don’t scoreboard watch until the last few weeks of the season.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score

I hope so. I'm playing our defense in FF.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
But why? Dallas hasn't been a threat to compete for a super bowl in decades, so why should a game against Dallas be THE top game on anyone's schedule?

I would better understand people saying this if they were in the middle of a 20 year run like the Patriots, but the Dallas Cowboys have been nothing for nearly 30 years. I just don't see any other team in the NFL circling a Dallas game on their schedule and saying that THIS is the top game on our schedule. It just isn't happening.
Because they are by far the most popular team, get the highest ratings, always get the max number of primetime games, have the most national games that aren’t in primetime too, and most national sports talk shows dedicate at least one segment to them daily.

Players from other teams envy this attention.
Do you understand now?

https://www.google.com/search?q=americas+team&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

Now?

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score

Do you ever actually watch anything? The "why" doesn't matter.

Kittle's shirt? Eagles fans chanting "Dallas sucks" after the win last night?

Qualifying the game as Washington's Super Bowl is silly, but teams do care about playing the Cowboys more than others. They just do.