Selling all my season tickets for profit this year

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Who was the last major free agent the Cowboys brought in?

Was it Terrell Owens? Over a decade ago?

Earl Thomas was the exact player needed to fortify the back end of this defense for next season.

Next season is already over, and it's only March. And sadly, they don't even care.

I'll be selling ALL of my season tickets this year, to opposing fans most likely, on the internet.

At least I'll make money, too.

The Joneses seem intent on preparing for an impending strike two years from now. As if they want to suck as much money out of this thing before it all implodes.

So I'll do the same.

I'll be watching a lot of Cleveland Browns football this year. Never thought I'd type that.

This is going to be a long, boring season. Not a stitch of excitement about it.

I wish you wouldn’t but I do not blame you at all.

If they are taking the year off then you might as well too.

They still get their money either way though.

aria

Reaction score
Kevon Frazier was hurt last year. So was Woods. Heath gets hurt. They all get hurt.

Jerry just wants cheap players to get hurt.
I wouldn’t say he wants anyone hurt but yeah, all players have the risk of getting hurt, some more than others but the FO has pretty much blown the opportunity to sign a few key FA’s while we still have Dak and others on rookie contracts.

Good teams go all in when they have good to decent QB’s on rookie contracts. KC, Rams, Cleveland, Jets (remains to be seen how they’ll do but they are trying). The Cowboys sit on the sidelines.

Big_D

Reaction score
Garrett should be gone at seasons end. That’s what I’m excited for!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Not surprised. I always felt there was something not exposed yet. Cowboys don't need fake fans, especially backstabbing ones.

erod

Reaction score
Not surprised. I always felt there was something not exposed yet. Cowboys don't need fake fans, especially backstabbing ones.
45 years a fan, 15 as a season ticket holder with my dad, watched every game possible, including the last 7 Super Bowls.

No bigger fan than me.

But I know lack of commitment when I see it.

I'll support you if you try. But not if you quit.

They quit.

erod

Reaction score
Well I’m selling my Damien Wilson, David Irving, Jeff Swaim, and Cole Beasley jerseys if anyone wants them.

Any takers? ;)
Only if you'll give me Christian Covington jersey in return.

erod

Reaction score
I got over for a game last year ( i'm in the UK) , but how much does the giants game go for? I might be able to smooth it with my wife.....
I initially put my tickets up for 3X when I can't go. You can do better with patience and time. Just keep your eyes on the ticket exchange.

I'm hoping to catch an Arsenal game next year in person.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
The Cowboys have prioritized profits over playoff wins so I have zero problem with you doing that as well.

Fan Boys will pretend they're better than you and talk down to you for your choice but they will literally applaud any move the team makes so pay them no mind.