Selling all my season tickets for profit this year

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
L
O
L

1st, if they are losing games you generally don't make profit off many. you ate 2 pre-season games already.
2nd. it's already paid for and has zero effect on anything for the team other than having someone else quite happy to be there and buying crap.
3rd the games which you really could make money are likely to be important and it'd kill any fan to miss.

want to prove something? eat the loss and let the seats sit empty.
no parking or concessions money to the Joneses.

until then they have already won and fans like this are just stomping round crying in a soiled diaper.

Pants

Reaction score
Things I care very little about on March 16th:

* That this is the day before St Patrick's Day (and I am Irish)
* Pre-season baseball games (I am an avid baseball/Phillies fan, but just want it to start)
* Who the Raiders pick with our 1st round selection (he won't be anywhere near as good as Cooper)
* That Erod gave up his fan card (if you are serious, then give them up, period, not just this year - The Jones' will out-last you)

Datruth88

Reaction score
We’ll be fine. It looks like a two team race between Dallas and philly to get into the playoffs for the east. Make the dance and anything can happen.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
We’ll be fine. It looks like a two team race between Dallas and philly to get into the playoffs for the east. Make the dance and anything can happen.
No sir,, we are talking the NFC East here.
May the best of the worst win the NFC East/least.

HungryLion

Reaction score
No, not yet, but it's not our biggest need IMO. We need D-line help the most. Rather thin there.

Agreed. My overall point though is. The front office has done nothing to improve the team so far.

They are going to rely strictly on player development and the draft to try and build on last season. Which many believe won’t be enough. And it probably won’t be.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
I’m frustrated by their lack of urgency in free agency too. I really am angry about it. I thought they needed to be aggressive this year and clearly they aren’t going to be.

That being said, season is over already? Watching the Browns instead?

Come on man.

I'd definitely put my money on some browns games before I bet on the Cowboys next season.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Agreed. My overall point though is. The front office has done nothing to improve the team so far.

They are going to rely strictly on player development and the draft to try and build on last season. Which many believe won’t be enough. And it probably won’t be.
I see your point. I am withholding judgement for a little while at least. But they do need to a splash at least once!

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Who was the last major free agent the Cowboys brought in?

Was it Terrell Owens? Over a decade ago?

Earl Thomas was the exact player needed to fortify the back end of this defense for next season.

Next season is already over, and it's only March. And sadly, they don't even care.

I'll be selling ALL of my season tickets this year, to opposing fans most likely, on the internet.

At least I'll make money, too.

The Joneses seem intent on preparing for an impending strike two years from now. As if they want to suck as much money out of this thing before it all implodes.

So I'll do the same.

I'll be watching a lot of Cleveland Browns football this year. Never thought I'd type that.

This is going to be a long, boring season. Not a stitch of excitement about it.

You dont have season tickets lol

Cowfan75

Reaction score
The cap is a myth. You can sign whomever you want whenever you want by just moving money around.

The cap doubles every few years anyway. Another CBA is coming that will change it further.

The cap is a convenient excuse for owners to look trapped when they never are.

Injuries are another excuse fans like to use. Well, Thomas has injury concerns so we can't sign him.
Tank, Austin, Hurns, Lee...the fans and this team are clearly okay with spending money on injury-prone players, so why not Thomas, who is a proven impact player?
But...but...but, he's old. Didn't look that old when he had 2 INTs against us a few months ago. And if we really are in win-now mode, who cares about this age. I thought we were serious about winning THIS YEAR.

ErikWilliamsHeadSlap

Reaction score
I initially put my tickets up for 3X when I can't go. You can do better with patience and time. Just keep your eyes on the ticket exchange.

I'm hoping to catch an Arsenal game next year in person.

Horrible atmosphere in that stadium. Highbury was tremendous.

elcowboi

Reaction score
I've never seen a more whiny and petty fanbase than this one. I love it!!!!

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score
Here's the thing. The Ravens gave him 32 mil guaranteed. He's battled injuries the last 3 years. If he still has injury problems, they can't move on from him for a couple years without a hit to the cap. It's a high risk high reward signing. Besides, X Woods ain't our weak link.

He also came out and said if the ravens didn’t extend the longer offer, he was prepared to play in Kansas City.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
Here's the thing. The Ravens gave him 32 mil guaranteed. He's battled injuries the last 3 years. If he still has injury problems, they can't move on from him for a couple years without a hit to the cap. It's a high risk high reward signing. Besides, X Woods ain't our weak link.

Sometimes you have to make those moves when you feel like you are on the verge of a super bowl. We were 2 games away last year. If you don't go all in now when would you ever?