Senior Bowl Chatter....

Plankton

Reaction score
Wait I was wrong, Bradford folds quicker than Jim Rome. I was actually thinking of Everett's phantom sack vs SF in the 80's.

7ueaiTT.gif

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
The Draft Show@TheDraftShow
Carson Wentz is out here trying to steal reps. Keeps walking to the line and calling cadence before coaches notice. Kid is hungry.

4:17 PM - 26 Jan 2016
This is what is most impressive, I think..... he loves to play.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
I listened to NFL radio most of the afternoon, Kirwin and Miller were broadcasting from the north practice. They seemed to be very impressed with Nassib, Alophus Washington, Nick Martin and the center from Mich State and Sheldon Day. They started off the show talking about how everyone was talking about Wentz, and that they would have to see a lot from this small school kid. They weren't buying into it, he had to show. By the end of the show, they were gushing about how impressive he was in practice and how easy he made throwing the ball seem. FWIW

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The moment we draft Wentz I will be calling for the trade or release of Romo.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Goff would have to have a horrible pro day for that to happen.

Agree, but if Wentz plays lights out and proves he had the intangibles that all teams want, then I'm fearful that some team might leapfrog us to take him.

I think Tennessee and San Diego might take advantage of QB-needy teams and shop their picks.

I'd be okay if Lynch ended up here, but Wentz is the QB I want (assuming Goff goes to Cleveland).

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Brugler on the Draft Show which is live right now was impressed with Wentz, said his performance today helped him accordingly!

Said Spence was hyped up and picking fights but was explosive off the edge.

Indicated Braxton Miller caught everything and ran crisp routes.

Last edited:

JBS

Reaction score
I'm hoping that come draft day, there are a minimum of two qbs worthy of our pick..I don't care who we get...I just hope we get a qb that's worth the 4th pick and go from there..

I sure as heck won't be complaining if cle takes wentz and we get Goff

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A lot of doom and gloomers in here trying to relieve themselves in our fan flakes.

They can't stand the fact that its all falling into place. That our 4-12 year has led us to this uber prospect. A guy who will lead this team to new heights and thoroughly embarrass Roger Staubach in the process. Which, let's be honest, is the real fear here.

Carson. Censored. Wentz.

Deal with it. And somebody help Romo start packing.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
A lot of doom and gloomers in here trying to relieve themselves in our fan flakes.

They can't stand the fact that its all falling into place. That our 4-12 year has led us to this uber prospect. A guy who will lead this team to new heights and thoroughly embarrass Roger Staubach in the process. Which, let's be honest, is the real fear here.

Carson. Censored. Wentz.

Deal with it. And somebody help Romo start packing.

Cool your jets.

He is a ginger.

No ginger has ever won a Super Bowl.

Tut tut!

You know I am correct.