Senior Bowl Chatter....

JBS

Reaction score
Keep doubting man.

He's a better prospect than Goff. I've been trying to tell you guys.

I hope the Browns keep thinking Goff is better than Wentz.

He has better physical tools...doesn't mean he's the better prospect...the position is played between the ears

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
I have documented Garrett's ginger lust.

If there were a search function here, you could see it.

Don't forget about Garrett's draft day lust for Charlotte!
AP177891338435.jpg

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Keep doubting man.

He's a better prospect than Goff. I've been trying to tell you guys.

I hope the Browns keep thinking Goff is better than Wentz.

It's not that. To be honest, all three have the skills you want, what will tell you who will be the best are the interviews and how well they do breaking down film and opposing defense, basically stuff we will not be privy too. I say Goff will have to tank at his pro day, because I don't see Cleveland passing on a QB who is more prepared to play on day 1 vs a guy that really will need to sit for a while. Just different circumstances, if we had the #1 pick, I have no doubt we'd pick the guy we believed was best, for Cleveland, it would have to not be close.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Brugler said Austin Johnson had a great day, ball awareness is excellent and true power.

Will be a beast at 1 tech.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It's not that. To be honest, all three have the skills you want, what will tell you who will be the best are the interviews and how well they do breaking down film and opposing defense, basically stuff we will not be privy too. I say Goff will have to tank at his pro day, because I don't see Cleveland passing on a QB who is more prepared to play on day 1 vs a guy that really will need to sit for a while. Just different circumstances, if we had the #1 pick, I have no doubt we'd pick the guy we believed was best, for Cleveland, it would have to not be close.

I heard an interview last week with Daniel Jerimiah and he said that he had Wentz and Goff both explain the concepts of the offense they ran in college to him and he was blown away with the understanding that Wentz had of his system.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
More creeped out by Spaulding just lurking back there.

Waiting.

Patient, yet eager in his cold black heart.

For the death of all so he can inherit the empire.

Spaulding is thinking to himself I will be just like Gramps.....OMG...we are doomed!

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Garrett in response to Mayock's question about Collins: "We had him as a first or second round guy."

Seriously?

If that was the case, I think we have issues in our scouting department.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I heard an interview last week with Daniel Jerimiah and he said that he had Wentz and Goff both explain the concepts of the offense they ran in college to him and he was blown away with the understanding that Wentz had of his system.

but we weren't privy to that. you and I, who know little about QB evaluations, can see the arm strength, mobility (or lack there of with Goff), accuracy, whatever on our own, via youtube. what we can't really evaluate is how well they know responsibilities, ect on any given play, since we don't know that information.

JBS

Reaction score
Garrett in response to Mayock's question about Collins: "We had him as a first or second round guy."

Seriously?

If that was the case, I think we have issues in our scouting department.

Lael? What's wrong w that answer?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I mean, cmon. Look at how this all played out. We are coming off a 12 win season where we get absolutely screwed out of a potential NFC Championship appearance. We follow that up with a nightmare season with critical injures and Romo showing this derp front office that he's not for long in this league. Win 4 games, earning us a top 5 pick. Nobody expected any of that.

We have the cap room to make additions in free agency to help immediately. We are finally ready to draft our QB.

Everybody knows Cleveland's going Goff. So everybody assumes the Cowboys won't have their guy, Lynch is a reach, and then all of a sudden a man emerges from the shadows with the skill set of John Elway, the mental composure of Troy Aikman and the leadership of Tom Brady.

Oh, and get this, he's a ginger too.

Did I mention because of that disaster of a season we get to coach the Senior Bowl and this freckled football messiah? Uh, who's writing this script here? Rowdy?

Who is going to relate to him better than our own head coach? They are gingers. They are not real people. Only a ginger understands another ginger. They can communicate with their eyes. I've seen them do it. They are forming a bond right now that will last a lifetime. A very creepy lifetime.

The Football Gods are finally smiling down upon us once again.

And I said smiling. NOT raining down sunshine. That could be potentially disastrous to this story.

JBS

Reaction score
Not that is means everything...but there aren't any Internet scouts that have wentz as a top 5 player in this class..none that I have seen...zero

gmoney112

Reaction score
I mean, cmon. Look at how this all played out. We are coming off a 12 win season where we get absolutely screwed out of a potential NFC Championship appearance. We follow that up with a nightmare season with critical injures and Romo showing this derp front office that he's not for long in this league. Win 4 games, earning us a top 5 pick. Nobody expected any of that.

We have the cap room to make additions in free agency to help immediately. We are finally ready to draft our QB.

Everybody knows Cleveland's going Goff. So everybody assumes the Cowboys won't have their guy, Lynch is a reach, and then all of a sudden a man emerges from the shadows with the skill set of John Elway, the mental composure of Troy Aikman and the leadership of Tom Brady.

Oh, and get this, he's a ginger too.

Did I mention because of that disaster of a season we get to coach the Senior Bowl and this freckled football messiah? Uh, who's writing this script here? Rowdy?

Who is going to relate to him better than our own head coach? They are gingers. They are not real people. Only a ginger understands another ginger. They can communicate with their eyes. I've seen them do it. They are forming a bond right now that will last a lifetime. A very creepy lifetime.

The Football Gods are finally smiling down upon us once again.

And I said smiling. NOT raining down sunshine. That could be potentially disastrous to this story.

:laugh: it is pretty convenient.