Senior Bowl Chatter....

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Crazy. If we're to believe any of this, both Wentz and Goff could be gone in the top 3.

Shows us how the perceived draft board will continue to be a fluid situation through April. There are probably 2-3 more players who are believed to be low 1st/2nd round talent, who will shoot into the top 10-12 before it's all over. It sure would be sweet if a Khalil Mack emerged in this class.

there's a REALLY good chance both are gone by 4.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Fair enough. Actually not a Church hater but he's never been good in coverage, and now his tackling, which was his near elite, is starting to become an issue.

Yeah, he has always had issues in coverage. If we could have employed the one-high safety look for more of his career, like we did this season, I think he would have been in some more Pro Bowls. He's definitely not the rangy type, but he's been one of our most consistent players, on either side of the ball, for years now.

I agree, however, that his play is in decline. I wouldn't have any problem selecting Killebrew as his replacement and letting them split reps for the first season until Killebrew has a chance to catch up and transition.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
there's a REALLY good chance both are gone by 4.

I remember thinking that Alex Smith and Aaron Rodgers were both going to be gone by 4 the year they came out, so I don't get too caught up in the hype right now.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's a shame for Haeg. He was putting together a nice, eye opening week.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I remember thinking that Alex Smith and Aaron Rodgers were both going to be gone by 4 the year they came out, so I don't get too caught up in the hype right now.

every team in the NFL is asking themselves why they were so stupid to pass rodgers.
too cocky, system QB and all those labels are far less likely to effect these guys in 2016.
Goff and Wentz are going very high unless they suffer injury or Wentz falls apart this Senior Bowl.
QBs always rise.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score

Someone in the know said the the injury to Tajae Sharpe was really that his hands kept shrinking..per Ian Crapreport..

tiny-hands.jpg

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You can just see how this coaching staff's process is flawed compared to the last one.