Senior Bowl Chatter....

waving monkey

Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-to-draft-qb-in-2016?campaign=Twitter_nfl_cfb

muttley.gif
Mind of a 40 year old.

draft speak

HellCrowe

Reaction score
I'm throwing this out there just for conversation
Does Wentz go before Goff in the draft ?

Depends on the team. If Cleveland wants a prospect ready now then they go for Goff. If it comes to us, I see us taking Wentz as his ceiling seems higher and we are not expecting whoever we draft to start anyway. Even if Cleveland goes with someone else and we have our pick I think we go with the product with the higher ceiling, whether it's Lynch or Wentz (I'm on the Wentz bandwagon) over Goff.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Doubtful imo.

Goff has it all over Wentz in level of competition and before the senior bowl
I had Goff rated first so the Browns might need the new QB come in and start day one?
That would be Goff. I havn't gotten around to comparing the two. I'm just riding the Wentz buzz.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Hard to tell if it's a smokescreen or if Jerry truly is delusional. Although I lean towards the latter.

FFS.I hope Jerry is misleading the media because that delusion crap is just sad.Romo is going to play for 4 years? heck i would be surprised if he practices on Wednesdays.how can a guy who drafted Troy be so misguided and avoid putting more resources at the position? we have been in the wilderness for 2 decades and Jerry still doesnt get it.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Depends on the team. If Cleveland wants a prospect ready now then they go for Goff. If it comes to us, I see us taking Wentz as his ceiling seems higher and we are not expecting whoever we draft to start anyway. Even if Cleveland goes with someone else and we have our pick I think we go with the product with the higher ceiling, whether it's Lynch or Wentz (I'm on the Wentz bandwagon) over Goff.

thats my thinking

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Hard to tell if it's a smokescreen or if Jerry truly is delusional. Although I lean towards the latter.

I agree that he doesn't need to.

In fact if I couldn't get Wentz i'd rather just pass on the rest of these guys.

Whatever you do though you absolutely can not go into the season with a Kellen Moore type scrub as our backup.

We need a playmaker behind Romo.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I agree that he doesn't need to.

In fact if I couldn't get Wentz i'd rather just pass on the rest of these guys.

Whatever you do though you absolutely can not go into the season with a Kellen Moore type scrub as our backup.

We need a playmaker behind Romo.

Welcome to Johnny Football.

RS12

Reaction score
FFS.I hope Jerry is misleading the media because that delusion crap is just sad.Romo is going to play for 4 years? heck i would be surprised if he practices on Wednesdays.how can a guy who drafted Troy be so misguided and avoid putting more resources at the position? we have been in the wilderness for 2 decades and Jerry still doesnt get it.

He said this while fawning over Wentz at practice. Public comsumption for the 31 other teams and Romo. What Stephen said yesterday sounds a little more like what they are actually thinking.

waving monkey

Reaction score
I hope Johnny begs for forgiveness and they give him another chance.

I dont like him but if they drafted Wentz [hope] I could see Johnny
invited to camp. Let him compete and see how he behaves.
Wentz sits and in two,three years we are sitting pretty'
If Johnny is all that we make a decision