Senior Bowl Chatter....

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I expect this to be the top 4 come draft night....

1. Eagles - Carson Wentz
2. Browns - Jared Goff
3. Rams - Paxton Lynch
4. Cowboys - Connor Cook

No way. I could actually see the first 3, due to the position and the pressing needs of those teams. But not a chance Dallas falls in love with Connor bleepin' Cook enough to take him that early.

RS12

Reaction score

Welp I guess that settles it. Bad weather thrower to the Clowns.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Church doesn't play center field and I agree, never should, so that's not really pertinent to the argument.

However, I disagree about Killebrew's fluidity. He looks very stiff to me. I have watched everything I can on the kid and against lower rung NCAA competition, he looks pretty good in comparison. However, I don't think that is going to translate to the NFL. I don't think he has the movement skills to run with NFL receivers (be it wideouts, TEs or RBS), which why I think many people are projecting him as an undersized linebacker instead of a safety.

If he comes out and kills it in the shuttle and cone drill at the combine, I will be happy to change my stance. I like him as a player, I just think he's in for a tough transition when his athleticism isn't so much better than everyone else's.

Also, the Church hate is so casually common here now, that no one even bothers to actually watch tape and get into the numbers. When you do, it's pretty clear Church isn't the bum so many here want to make him out to be. It's just easy to jump in with the negative group think. He has lost some athleticism and it's definitely time to start thinking about having someone behind him, however outside of a miraculous performance by a rookie, I don't think anyone supplants him this season. Not full time at least.

Fair enough. Actually not a Church hater but he's never been good in coverage, and now his tackling, which was his near elite, is starting to become an issue.