Senior Bowl Game Thread

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
masomenos85;1927910 said:
Flacco looks really good out there.
Flacco has looked absolutely terrible in this game.

masomenos85;1927913 said:
fixed

not that I agree with the call
It doesn't matter what the refs called, that was obviously a catch and would have been reversed on replay.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Bad call. He had one foot down with possession.

Flacco just made him some money though. He looks like he could be a player at some point.

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
That was a bad call by the refs. I thought Bowman maintainted possession the entire time.

Also, *** was that by Serna? I could kick a field goal better than that.

masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
theogt;1927914 said:
Flacco has looked absolutely terrible in this game.

It doesn't matter what the refs called, that was obviously a catch and would have been reversed on replay.

Think so? I've thought he's showed great arm strength and decent accuracy. Better than the other QBs out there at least.

Oh, and I know it doesn't matter, I was just messing around.

masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
Big Dakota;1927919 said:
I didn't catch what happened to McKelvin. Anyone know what he injured?

Hurt is hammy earlier in the week and they've held him out because of field conditions.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
masomenos85;1927918 said:
Think so? I've thought he's showed great arm strength and decent accuracy. Better than the other QBs out there at least.

Oh, and I know it doesn't matter, I was just messing around.
He's been wildly inaccurate in the game so far.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
LOL, Lane Kiffin not wearing Raiders gear. Al Davis is the biggest kook in NFL history.

masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
theogt;1927925 said:
He's been wildly inaccurate in the game so far.

I don't know about wildly inaccurate, two throws in particular stand out as being right on the money. There was the one where he was falling away from the WR and rifled one over to the sideline to Smith, and then there was a strike to Hawkins for about 13 yards on the left side of the field. The (non) TD throw certainly could have been more accurate, but it was a catchable ball. For a kid out of Deleware whos played in a shotgun offense and has been with this squad for about a week I'd say he's had a good showing to this point.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Big Dakota;1927928 said:
LOL, Lane Kiffin not wearing Raiders gear. Al Davis is the biggest kook in NFL history.
KiffinMayo.jpg

Coach Kiffin won't quit . . . "I got nowhere else to go! I got nowhere else to go!"