Twitter: SFY: Dak is not top 5 | Context by Acho Orlovsky

MarcusRock

Reaction score
It’s truly sad that we now have a group of Screamin’ A Smith wannabe’s who choose to go the brainless contrarian route in a pathetic cry for attention.

:facepalm:

Micah Parsons is actually garbage. Yeah, I said it. Like this post, pretty please.

;)

glimmerman

Reaction score
Screw the haters! Hating on your own is pathetic! I could understand if he sucked, but he doesn't. It makes me sick to read this crap. I need to start using the ignore button, so that I can ignore all of the keyboard, geek ignoramuses around here.
I know. Last week he was tops. Then plays a great game where he had a sack fumble. We won the dang game by 20+ points.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The ratings people will have to allow Dak respect for Dak if his success continues.
It's just a matter of time for it to come. We know he's a top-notch QB, though! :flagwave:

Last edited:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Welcome to 2021 Dak Haters Goalposts List

As of 9/23/21 Through Week 2

NFL Passing TD Leaders
1. Brady 9
2. Murray 7
3. Mahomes & Wilson 6
T.-14 Dak 3

NFL Passer Rating Leaders
1. Wilson 146.9
2. Mahomes 131.4
3. Stafford 127
15. Dak 99.1

NFL Pass TD Percentage Leaders

1. Winston 11.9%
2. Wilson 11.1%
3. Brady 10.5%
22. Dak 3.5%

So they dye is cast....I will post updates after watching ALL 22s weekly :lmao2::lmao2::angry:

Update through Week 3

NFL Passing TD Leaders
12. Dak 6 (wk.2 - 14th / 3)

NFL Passer Rating Leaders
8. Dak 110.1 (wk.2 - 15th / 99.1)

NFL Pass TD Percentage Leaders
13. Dak 5.4 (wk.2 - 22nd / 3.5)

Keep Hating!!!

Dak puts up big numbers but Dallas loses = Dak sucks
Dak puts up smaller numbers but Dallas wins = Dak sucks
:muttley:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Morons

I’ve said this for years that great QBs are judged by wins and post season success

Dak has played a huge role in our wins and is clearly playing like a top 5 QB right now
Qbs don’t win games teams do.

lqmac1

Reaction score
Morons

I’ve said this for years that great QBs are judged by wins and post season success

Dak has played a huge role in our wins and is clearly playing like a top 5 QB right now
Well that was their notion when Romo consistently lived a top stats, but now winning isn’t as important as stats because Dak is doing it. This is how these bottom feeders like Orlovski and Acho stay relevant

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
There is nothing to hate on. Dak’s playing great.

He’s not playing empty calorie football and waiting for others to elevate him. He’s playing great. Is what it is.
So you like him now? Lol

Too funny

lqmac1

Reaction score
Qbs don’t win games teams do.
Bro if you hate Dak so much, why just not kick rocks and root for a different team?

I don’t understand making myself root for anything that has people representing it that I don’t like in addition to posting close to 30,000 messages on a message board about it. Sounds like a very miserable life.

You’re miserable.

Qcard

Reaction score
I will just say this. For all those Dak slobberers who praised his stats and said that in 2019 and 2020 those stats showed how great he was, they can't make that claim now. They have to go by the eye test and watch the games which is what a lot of the doubters did in 2017 and 2018 (with poor play) and 2019 when he did not win some close games when we had chances to close out the game with a score, which caused some doubt. I don't need to see his stats in the top 5 to know he is playing like a top 5 guy right now.
As usual....the Eye Test Tribe always peer into a vacuum.

If the 2019 or 2020 Defense were half as good as the 2021 Defense so far...Dak Haters would have rode "Dak is carried by the team" trope

Go play Eye Test with fans whom haven't witness the Greatness of Carson Wentz...

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Bro if you hate Dak so much, why just not kick rocks and root for a different team?

I don’t understand making myself root for anything that has people representing it that I don’t like in addition to posting close to 30,000 messages on a message board about it. Sounds like a very miserable life.

You’re miserable.

:laugh::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Zman5

Reaction score
Yeah. The one mark in an otherwise brilliant game. He has to know where he is and that he can’t hold onto that long there.

If you watch the replay, he was about to throw it to Lamb but Lamb stumbles. Dak pulls it back and by the time Lamb gets up, it was too late.
It looks like it was supposed to be a quick throw to Lamb and had Lamb not stumble, it would have gotten us the first down.