Twitter: SFY: Dak is not top 5 | Context by Acho Orlovsky

ondaedg

Reaction score
Attacking Cowboys players creates ratings. Everyone is going to do it.

Jarntt

Reaction score
Dak is playing great. My only complaint with him is he holds onto the ball too long at times.
This I agree with and was the same with Romo. In certain game situations just throw the damn ball away. I can't remember if it was our game or the KC game where Herbert literally put one about 50 feet into the stands out of the back of the end zone.

Dak also doesn't seem to have quite the same awareness as some other veteran QBs of what is going on around him in the pocket. I think the two things were shown in the fumble in the end zone and some of the sacks he takes which are avoidable. But, no QB is going to be perfect. Dak is a guy that makes those around him better and whose teammates will run through a wall for. I'm good with our guy.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dak hate is a phenomenon for jokers and fools. He's an elite QB that has the ability to take this team to multiple SB titles.

blueblood70

Reaction score
its really true, why all the backlash for an opinion.

i have him right around 6 maybe 7 although if you wanted to debate 5 its crowded spot of players to debate who wins 5th.

top4 are easy

Mahomes
brady
wilson
rogers

5-10 is murky

Daks great why does he need to be ranked top 5 for some of you too be happy,..??

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Welcome to 2021 Dak Haters Goalposts List

As of 9/23/21 Through Week 2

NFL Passing TD Leaders
1. Brady 9
2. Murray 7
3. Mahomes & Wilson 6
T.-14 Dak 3

NFL Passer Rating Leaders
1. Wilson 146.9
2. Mahomes 131.4
3. Stafford 127
15. Dak 99.1

NFL Pass TD Percentage Leaders

1. Winston 11.9%
2. Wilson 11.1%
3. Brady 10.5%
22. Dak 3.5%

So they dye is cast....I will post updates after watching ALL 22s weekly :lmao2::lmao2::angry:

Update through Week 3

NFL Passing TD Leaders
12. Dak 6 (wk.2 - 14th / 3)

8. Dak 110.1 (wk.2 - 15th / 99.1)

13. Dak 5.4 (wk.2 - 22nd / 3.5)

Keep Hating!!!

you keep using the word Hate, your points are illegitimate

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I was looking at some of the team rankings some "experts" published and they should be straight up fired for that embarrassment. Not only does a handful have Dallas out of the top 10, but even lower.

This nonsense is just as bad. Prescott is playing the best he has.

ANd I don't care what anyone says, that stretch he had was a TD.

bigE79

Reaction score
Welcome to 2021 Dak Haters Goalposts List

As of 9/23/21 Through Week 2

NFL Passing TD Leaders
1. Brady 9
2. Murray 7
3. Mahomes & Wilson 6
T.-14 Dak 3

1. Wilson 146.9
2. Mahomes 131.4
3. Stafford 127
15. Dak 99.1

1. Winston 11.9%
2. Wilson 11.1%
3. Brady 10.5%
22. Dak 3.5%

So they dye is cast....I will post updates after watching ALL 22s weekly :lmao2::lmao2::angry:

Update through Week 3

NFL Passing TD Leaders
12. Dak 6 (wk.2 - 14th / 3)

8. Dak 110.1 (wk.2 - 15th / 99.1)

13. Dak 5.4 (wk.2 - 22nd / 3.5)

Keep Hating!!!

Who cares?...the only thing that matters is that we won...stats don't win games,as we all saw last year....bring on the Panthers.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I make of it that youre wrong
How can just stating factual numbers be "wrong"?

It's like saying the color blue is red.

I'm not stating an opinion here, you guys can worry about that stuff.

I'm Cowboys (and Dak) fan just showing where he stands stat-wise through 3 games.

What I suspect is that there a dozen other QBs in the league that are currently playing at a level that if they were in a Cowboys uniform, the very same people putting Dak in the top 5 or higher, would instead be putting them there.

DFWJC

Reaction score
This is why I have Romo & Danny White syndrome .Great stats but I want as a fan deep playoff success. From what I’ve seen in # 4 I think this man can deliver past those previous QB’s. If you give this man a strong O/line he will dice and slice any defense.
He's playing well.

I think, on average for his career, he has had a better oline than both of those QBs you mentioned.
His current WR group--espcially when Gallup returns-- is better than anything they ever had (as a group) as well.
And his RB combo is also better than what Tony ever had, but I'm not sure about White

I expect him to tear it up...and think he will and should
The great news is that maybe he will finally have a defense too.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Hard to do when your OLine is getting blown up after your receiver falls down.
Well yeah, NFL QB is difficult but you gotta know the situation and get the ball out. Put the ball in the dirt by the receiver and move on.

Zman5

Reaction score
Well yeah, NFL QB is difficult but you gotta know the situation and get the ball out. Put the ball in the dirt by the receiver and move on.

He didn't have a chance to throw it again after he pull it back the first time as he was hit while trying.

plasticman

Reaction score
This is like going around bragging that your team is undefeated after one week. 16 teams can make the same claim.

There is not enough data yet.