Twitter: SFY: Dak is not top 5 | Context by Acho Orlovsky

Bigdog

Reaction score
Well opinions differ but Sean Salisbury said that Dak is a top 7 qb and the most under appreciated player in the NFL. I have to tend to agree with his assessment and not because I am a Cowboys fan.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Dak is not top 5.....and water is wet.

Glad we're clear on that.

Dak is just fine.
Not sure why we get hung up on top this or that.

fwiw
Right now he's
15th in turnover ratio and
8th in Passer Rating and
22nd in QBR

Make with it what you will.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Welcome to 2021 Dak Haters Goalposts List

As of 9/23/21 Through Week 2

NFL Passing TD Leaders
1. Brady 9
2. Murray 7
3. Mahomes & Wilson 6
T.-14 Dak 3

NFL Passer Rating Leaders
1. Wilson 146.9
2. Mahomes 131.4
3. Stafford 127
15. Dak 99.1

NFL Pass TD Percentage Leaders

1. Winston 11.9%
2. Wilson 11.1%
3. Brady 10.5%
22. Dak 3.5%

So they dye is cast....I will post updates after watching ALL 22s weekly :lmao2::lmao2::angry:

Update through Week 3

NFL Passing TD Leaders
12. Dak 6 (wk.2 - 14th / 3)

NFL Passer Rating Leaders
8. Dak 110.1 (wk.2 - 15th / 99.1)

NFL Pass TD Percentage Leaders
13. Dak 5.4 (wk.2 - 22nd / 3.5)

Keep Hating!!!

Numbers don't mean squat, Dak is a TOP 5 QB because of his play, leadership and knowledge of the game this year. The last couple of years I've watched him put up gaudy numbers and still finished well behind the pack. This year in different, Dak doesn't need the numbers to lead this team to victory and in MY book that's how he's made himself at TOP QB. What's been great about him this year is every time he steps on the field you expect him to lead this team to a score. It's uncanny how he's grown between years past and this year. I know it's early and to think it's only going to get BETTER! To all you haters, please keep hating because it only makes you all look like bigger fools than I use to be......ha-haaaaaa!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Screw the haters! Hating on your own is pathetic! I could understand if he sucked, but he doesn't. It makes me sick to read this crap. I need to start using the ignore button, so that I can ignore all of the keyboard, geek ignoramuses around here.
Tell em Coach!

Jstopper

Reaction score
Dak is not top 5.....and water is wet.

Glad we're clear on that.

Dak is just fine.
Not sure why we get hung up on top this or that.

fwiw
Right now he's
15th in turnover ratio and
8th in Passer Rating and
22nd in QBR

Make with it what you will.

I make of it that youre wrong

Aulac

Reaction score
Numbers don't mean squat, Dak is a TOP 5 QB because of his play, leadership and knowledge of the game this year. The last couple of years I've watched him put up gaudy numbers and still finished well behind the pack. This year in different, Dak doesn't need the numbers to lead this team to victory and in MY book that's how he's made himself at TOP QB. What's been great about him this year is every time he steps on the field you expect him to lead this team to a score. It's uncanny how he's grown between years past and this year. I know it's early and to think it's only going to get BETTER! To all you haters, please keep hating because it only makes you all look like bigger fools than I use to be......ha-haaaaaa!

Maybe because this Cowboys team is completely stack?

Ozone22

Reaction score
Why isn't this guy talking about the QBs that were taken in the same Draft in the first round instead of Dak?

ESisback

Reaction score
He’s doing well, but ABD’s and/or ratings *****$ can cherry pick stats for notoriety. Emmanuel Acho is a combination of Steven A. Smith and Kevin Hart, fighting for relevancy.

ESisback

Reaction score
Why isn't this guy talking about the QBs that were taken in the same Draft in the first round instead of Dak?

Because he’s Dallashater who fancies himself as an intellectual. A Hip Hop Max Kellerman, only smaller. And less relevant.

JayFord

Reaction score
Look at the eye test

Dak is top 5

But since media is a business they have to come up with something to make people tune in

next itll be "Dak doesnt throw sliders very well and his curveball has a horrible break"

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
So you like him now? Lol

Too funny
Im not going to bash a guy for finally saying Dak is really good. We should encourage it so other haters can either get on board or stay quiet in the corner.

Some of the haters have said Dak has played well this season, now lets see if it's real or just saying it for likes.

It's obvious the haters can't continue being so blind. Dak is balling and anybody with at least 1 eye can see it

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
It’s funny how people see things in a completely different light.

After watching his great play these last few games, I noticed how low his TD count was on a high powered offense. This also ruins his QBR and stats that rely on it.

What came to my mind was Troy Aikman, the ultimate team player, and how great he was that he deferred so many of his TDs to Emmitt and the Offensive Line, because not many QBs were blessed to have that type of 2-edged attack.

I will take a 13-4 season and Dak not having crazy fantasy football stats if it wins us a Super Bowl.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Morons

I’ve said this for years that great QBs are judged by wins and post season success

Dak has played a huge role in our wins and is clearly playing like a top 5 QB right now

This is why I have Romo & Danny White syndrome .Great stats but I want as a fan deep playoff success. From what I’ve seen in # 4 I think this man can deliver past those previous QB’s. If you give this man a strong O/line he will dice and slice any defense.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
There is nothing to hate on. Dak’s playing great.

He’s not playing empty calorie football and waiting for others to elevate him. He’s playing great. Is what it is.

He's not watching the opponent put up 40 and having to throw 50 times to try to keep up. Amazing how much better a QB looks when he's not trying to drag trash to victories.

What's hilarious to me is how so many of his detractors still haven't figured out the difference. Dak hasn't changed. The performance of the rest of the team has changed.

Let's hope it continues.