Adult Language Shannon Sharpe Tries To Push A Narrative, But Only Shows His Lack Of Research

Status
Not open for further replies.

khiladi

Reaction score
Isn't it crazy that Dak fans HATE Romo so much when those 2 losers are basically carbon copies of each other in terms of success?

Although Romo isn't the worst playoff QB ever like Dak is though, so Dak beats Romo in that loser category.
What’s crazy is now, people are claiming people dragged Aikman down to prop Romo up, so they can redeem Dak once again. It’s just like when Dak fanboys started leveraging the excuses that’s existed for Romo, to defend his garbage play. They even claimed that Dak was a shackled by Garrett’s playcalling, when Garrett was banned from play-calling by Garrett since 2014.

Did Romo have 3 all-pros at OL playing together for multiple years?

Did Romo ever have WRs like Cooper, Lamb and a healthy Gallup line-up?

Did Romo ever have the top ranked scoring and TO defense two years in a row?

I’ve been on this forum for ages and that never happen. Dak fanboys are the only delusional folks to tear down Aikman to prop up their boy.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Perfect sense….you don’t like his truth because you can’t handle a truth that doesn’t align with yours.
There is objective truth. What’s objectively true is true. If I say 2+2 = 4; that’s a true statement. Someone comes along and says “No, 2+2 = 5; that’s my truth.”

Status
Not open for further replies.