Shaq Leonard update

Status
Not open for further replies.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Had been reported that DEN and MIN were both interested.

Sounds like that interest is turning out to be one-sided.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The only reason I want him to sign here is I am generally curious how Quinn uses him.
Same here. Thus far he’s gotten the most out of linebacker he’s had. I honestly feel Shaq wasn’t motivated to play for the Colts and did what it took to get cut.

Sydla

Reaction score
Same here. Thus far he’s gotten the most out of linebacker he’s had. I honestly feel Shaq wasn’t motivated to play for the Colts and did what it took to get cut.
I am under no delusion that he can play at a high level anymore but he still can play a little and it would be interesting to see how Quinn deployed him. Early in his career, he was used to rush the passer but that dropped off in his later years under a new DC.

Curious if Quinn would deploy him at times as an edge rusher.

rambo2

Reaction score
They even cleaned up all of the trash in front of their building and showed the video of their fans throwing eggs and bottles at the Cowboys bus.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I am under no delusion that he can play at a high level anymore but he still can play a little and it would be interesting to see how Quinn deployed him. Early in his career, he was used to rush the passer but that dropped off in his later years under a new DC.

Curious if Quinn would deploy him at times as an edge rusher.
I honestly don’t know what he has left. Video makes it look like he’s cooked. Broaddus says 80 percent of what he once was. He didn’t like his role with the Colts but I wonder if he’s ok with still being a two down linebacker. I don’t see how the Cowboys can justify giving him a bigger role.

Gambit

Reaction score
Oh my, Philly let him out of the building. How did that happen?
Their GM screwed up. Cap boy offered a fair offer. Guess a whata burger and fries wasn't enough?

Disclaimer:
This post is 1009% sarcasm, with a tad bit of sardonic flavoring added.

rags747

Reaction score
So if you had to choose between JerryWorld and the Star vs Lincoln Financial Stadium who u picking?! Kind of like a Lambo vs a Camry or a Prime Ribeye vs a Wopper.

JBS

Reaction score
If I was him I'd wait until after they play to decide... what incentive does he have to rush a decision. He get paid regardless.

Injuries happen each week and he is the only ALL-Pro currently on the market. LOL!
What does he gain by seeing the result of the game ?

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Is he even worth all of these posts? He hasn’t been good for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.