Shaquem Griffin

blueblood70

Reaction score
These guys haven't watched him. You can make plays in this league with one hand. I've seen guys play with a cast and make plays with one hand. I've seen bums play with two hands as well.
JPP does it and worse he wasn't born with it,,this kid has played his whole life with it , he for sure has no issues making plays, lifting, etc etc..

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
From what I've read people seem to be worried about him being Juked and unable to tackle. The loss of that hand just might make him a better tackler, most missed tackles in the NFL are because players are trying to grab. A form tackle uses legs to drive, shoulders to hit and arms to wrap up... he's going to be fine.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
From what I've read people seem to be worried about him being Juked and unable to tackle. The loss of that hand just might make him a better tackler, most missed tackles in the NFL are because players are trying to grab. A form tackle uses legs to drive, shoulders to hit and arms to wrap up... he's going to be fine.

Yeah, I think he'd be a quality linebacker for us, and he'd be a steal in round 4 for us.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
You seem to be bothered....
Not by Griffin, at all. He earned his.

More the over the top reaction because people now acknowledge his situation.

He has been dealing with it for a while.

Mobinvans

Reaction score
Jerry would draft a one handed player, I have no doubt about that!

conner01

Reaction score
I wouldn’t take him in the top 3 rnds
But the kid can play football
If he’s there in the 4th I’d be all over him
He has more sacks than most of the pass rushers in this draft had
I think I could find a way he could contribute to a football team

Reactions: BAT

mmohican29

Reaction score
This kid can flat out play. He would help this team immediately. I dont care about the hand thing.

Reactions: BAT

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
This kid can flat out play. He would help this team immediately. I dont care about the hand thing.

I sort of want to make a remark about this (I agree with you btw) involving a nickname, but I hope it's not offensive. In fact, I think it'd be a cool nickname for him.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I'd take him in the third day only. I think a team will pull the trigger in round three.

I just see too many tackles by LB's where they extend with one hand to make me go higher.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Let remember a lot of times players are simply stopping ball carriers momentum until help from other players