Shaquem Griffin

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Go do a search a "Shaquem Griffin" on Twitter and there are a thousand posts from people who don't even follow football giving him insane applause and they never cared about or even heard of him until yesterday.

Now it is getting a little ridiculous with some soccer mom retweeting his story because it is "inspirational".

I bet he is on the Today Show soon. Maybe even The View. Lifetime Movie of the Week soon thereafter.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Some of you guys are funny........speed doesn't change a thing about the one hand many had problems with. I started a thread a few weeks ago asking if this could play SS in the NFL. Never really thought about the one hand coz the kid stats and tapes show IMO he's a player. He's found a way to survive high school and major college. He's not only survived major college but molded himself into one of the best players on his team. Yet many are still doubting him and I guess that's to be expected but heart and motivation go a long way. I'd absolutely no problem using a 3rd or 4th.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
4.38 at 227 lbs. WOW, sign me up. We have had players with two hands who didn’t make it. Give the kid a shot.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Go do a search a "Shaquem Griffin" on Twitter and there are a thousand posts from people who don't even follow football giving him insane applause and they never cared about or even heard of him until yesterday.

Now it is getting a little ridiculous with some soccer mom retweeting his story because it is "inspirational".

I bet he is on the Today Show soon. Maybe even The View. Lifetime Movie of the Week soon thereafter.

I can understand the irritation with all the media hype around him, but I think it's pretty special that a guy born with that tough of a physical disability can still be a pro athlete.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I can understand the irritation with all the media hype around him, but I think it's pretty special that a guy born with that tough of a physical disability can still be a pro athlete.

Heck yea it's special.......when you consider the odds of high school kids making to a major college program and even major college kids making it to the NFL. It's nothing short of a true inspiration, especially for the handicap community.

HungryLion

Reaction score
st

that's it waste another pick

He can play in sub packages on defense. And he could be a monster ST player.

You don’t think a monster ST player and solid rotational player/back up is worth a 4th round pick?

You don’t know much about the draft if you believe that.

Dylan88Wilson

Reaction score
At very worst, he would be a solid ST player. Kyle Wilbur has made a career being just that, but I think Griffin would be a great SLB in our system.