Shefter says NFL aware of Zeke

Kaiser

Reaction score
Nah Kraft trying to save his own a***

Kraft has nothing to worry about, if you read the updates on that the cops wildly overreached on that investigation and all the evidence has been thrown out.

He did it, but the cops broke a bunch of rules in setting up that string. Kraft will ignore the situation and if pressed, deny everything because the evidence can never be shown in court.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
A league source told ESPN's Adam Schefter in a text that the NFL is "still gathering information," but "don't think it's a big deal, looks like he was pushed and punch wasn't thrown."

So you're saying two seasons at minimum?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
They were exchanging words and Zeke intentionally elbowed him knocking him down. If he stumbled into him he would have apologized and helped the guy up.

It didn't look to me like he was trying to knock him down. It did look like he purposely bumped him back and the security guard fell because of the railing. Elliott doing nothing to help him up makes it look like he purposefully knocked him over, though, and from a battery standpoint, what he did would certainly qualify.

It would be a misdemeanor if the security guard wanted to press charges. As is, if it gets enough play, the league has a case for conduct detrimental to the league.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Was the guard not smiling? Were they joking around and a drunk Zeke lost his balance as well as the guard.

I blame the guard and the rail. Zeke couldn’t have known they were so unstable and weak.

The guard was smiling but Zeke wasn’t. He obviously said something to Zieke that he didn’t like and Zeke got in his face. It appeared the guard made a wisecrack and Zeke said “you got something to say” and got in his face. As Zeke turned away he elbowed him to the ground. If they were both just joking around Zeke wouldn’t have gotten handcuffed.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It didn't look to me like he was trying to knock him down. It did look like he purposely bumped him back and the security guard fell because of the railing. Elliott doing nothing to help him up makes it look like he purposefully knocked him over, though, and from a battery standpoint, what he did would certainly qualify.

It would be a misdemeanor if the security guard wanted to press charges. As is, if it gets enough play, the league has a case for conduct detrimental to the league.

The guard clearly said something to Zeke that he didn’t like and Zeke got in his face. Zeke said “you got something to say” and he proceeded to elbow him to the ground. He tried to make it appear like it was incidental. It’s like when someone goes to scratch their head and clocks someone in the face while they’re raising their hand up. It’s like oh I’m sorry! That’s how I saw it.

Dre11

Reaction score
They were exchanging words and Zeke intentionally elbowed him knocking him down. If he stumbled into him he would have apologized and helped the guy up.

Look again, yes they exchange worss but if you look you can see Zeke' s not stable, he pretty much leaned into him as if he was losing his balance.

Dre11

Reaction score
Kraft has nothing to worry about, if you read the updates on that the cops wildly overreached on that investigation and all the evidence has been thrown out.

He did it, but the cops broke a bunch of rules in setting up that string. Kraft will ignore the situation and if pressed, deny everything because the evidence can never be shown in court.

That has nothing to do with NFL court.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Look again, yes they exchange worss but if you look you can see Zeke' s not stable, he pretty much leaned into him as if he was losing his balance.

Zeke's instability is what created the situation. He appeared to be drunk looking for trouble. The guard was popping off and Zeke got in his face. He made a conscious effort to nudge the guard with his elbow as he turned away, trying to make it appear incidental. Regardless what everyone’s opinion is the video was troubling to watch. It’s clear that Zeke still hasn’t learned his lesson.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
They saw it.

A league source told ESPN's Adam Schefter in a text that the NFL is "still gathering information," but "don't think it's a big deal, looks like he was pushed and punch wasn't thrown."
giphy.gif

Dre11

Reaction score
Zeke's instability is what created the situation. He appeared to be drunk looking for trouble. The guard was popping off and Zeke got in his face. He made a conscious effort to nudge the guard with his elbow as he turned away trying to make it appear incidental. Regardless what everyone’s opinion is the video was troubling to watch.

Zeke could barely stand up the Guard was falling before the elbow, I'm not even sure the elbow got him...lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Zeke could barely stand up the Guard was falling before the elbow, I'm not even sure the elbow got him...lol

Zeke should hire you as his attorney. Lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Can you truly say the elbow got him,

Watching the video I can truly say that the elbow and the right side of Zeke’s body got him causing him to fall down. You honestly think the guard fell down on his own?

Dre11

Reaction score
Watching the video I can truly say that the elbow and the right side of Zeke’s body got him causing him to fall down. You honestly think the guard fell down on his own immediately after Zeke’s elbow came up?

Lol..he was fall before the elbow the girl also comes in and contacts Zeke as well. It looks like he tried elbow him but they started pulling him before.

Dre11

Reaction score
Watching the video I can truly say that the elbow and the right side of Zeke’s body got him causing him to fall down. You honestly think the guard fell down on his own?

He's falling before the elbow

()

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Lol..he was fall before the elbow the girl also comes in and contacts Zeke as well. It looks like he tried elbow him but they started pulling him before.

I’m not going spend all day arguing it I gave you my opinion. It’s pretty clear what happened.