Shefter says NFL aware of Zeke

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Dude he was basically blocking her from going where she wanted to go! He was wasted and then yells at security and pushes the guy. You’re a disaster with this argument

you have never had a woman walk away from you in a snit and tried to stop her? I didn't see a push. I saw the guy in the hoodie say something to Zeke out of false bravado, then Zeke goes to him and the guy in the hoodie falls over. I saw no push.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
you are the one who is making out that somehow arguing with your old lady in public is bullying

When your physically in her face and stopping her from where she wants to go..yes. Sure hope you don’t have a woman or kids. Embarrassing

not to be the boo bird
For those that wont get it"drum sting"

From the code of conduct policy:

Prohibited conduct includes but is not limited to the following:

 Actual or threatened physical violence against another person;
 Violent or threatening behavior toward another employee or a third party in any workplace setting;
 Stalking, harassment, or similar forms of intimidation;

Miller

Reaction score
you have never had a woman walk away from you in a snit and tried to stop her? I didn't see a push. I saw the guy in the hoodie say something to Zeke out of false bravado, then Zeke goes to him and the guy in the hoodie falls over. I saw no push.

Again, I won’t be surprised if this is your MO. People like you give guys and people a bad name. No need to respond.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
When your physically in her face and stopping her from where she wants to go..yes. Sure hope you don’t have a woman or kids. Embarrassing

That is not considered assault under any definition. It is not considered abusive behaviour. It was isolated and during a verbal fight (you don't even hear what was said). He never laid a hand on her, and he ultimately walks away from her (which you can tell despite the video having been stopped and started a number of times). You can go through any mall any day and see the same thing happen. It is nothing.

Sydla

Reaction score
you are the one who is making out that somehow arguing with your old lady in public is bullying

LOL.

Are you serious? Most people don’t have loud arguments with their spouses or significant others in public.

It’s not “normal”.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
People stress so much! LOL!
Just suspend this site, @Goodell.

Time for people to find some perspective.

Miller

Reaction score
That is not considered assault under any definition. It is not considered abusive behaviour. It was isolated and during a verbal fight (you don't even hear what was said). He never laid a hand on her, and he ultimately walks away from her (which you can tell despite the video having been stopped and started a number of times). You can go through any mall any day and see the same thing happen. It is nothing.

Honestly I am out a lot with my wife and kids and I’ve never seen a guy yelling at a girl from the side of her face or go get in front and stop where she is walking. Please move along. I never called it assault but just so you know an assault doesn’t have to be physical, it is the threat and ability to carry it out! Again you’re embarrassing yourself!

Miller

Reaction score
LOL.

Are you serious? Most people don’t have loud arguments with their spouses or significant others in public.

It’s not “normal”.

Don’t go there! In this guys world guys are yelling st women and physically getting in front of them at grocery stores and malls

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
oh please, who hasn't had a yelling match with his old lady in public at some point, he didn't touch her, she was with him at the end, so nothing happened.

You aren’t in the public eye and being filmed and your employer doesn’t have advocacy groups up the wazoo making a stink unless you are punished.

And let’s not forget the drunken stupor, the obnoxious way he kept getting in her face, and the encounter with the security guard. These may not be serious issues for Joe Schmo in Topeka Kansas, but an elite NFL player doesn’t get to enjoy the same anonymity as Mr. Schmo, and he has to be smart enough to know that. Zeke acted stupidly.