Twitter: Shooting in ATT Stadium parking lot after the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtle0986

Reaction score
We're there more then just this fight after the game? I saw ambulances and police entering the lot with lights on from Collins, bus I was on was waiting on them to turn in.

sweetness0986

Reaction score
How was he allowed into the stadium with a gun? Assuming it was someone that had just left the game...

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We're assuming it's game related, but who knows at this point? Could've been an argument about something else. Either way, it's sad that this type of thing is happening at sports events more and more these days.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
More detailed report

Per DMN

Two Arlington police officers were alerted to a fight in Lot 10, near East Randol Mill Road and North Collins Street, about 8:20 p.m., police spokesman Christopher Cook said.

As they arrived, they found a man in his early 40s with a gunshot wound, he said. The man was transported critical, life-threatening injuries to Medical Center Arlington but has since been flown to another hospital because of the seriousness of his condition, Cook said.

The suspect in the shooting was transported to another area hospital with a leg injury that police believe was from attempting to flee the scene.

He has been charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and will be booked into jail after he is released from the hospital. Officers are guarding him.

Cook said officers are investigating what led up to the fight. They are unsure if the men knew each other and said they “might have been tailgating for a while.”

http://crimeblog.***BANNED-URL***/2015/10/one-person-shot-near-att-stadium.html/

Junglist

Reaction score
I said there would be at least one fight in the parking lots. The people in the game and the people in the parking lot are whole different animal. Today was weird. This black chick randomly got in my face for NO reason (other than she was drunk), and my friend's generator got stolen. We have an idea of who could have done it, and they were Cowboys fans. People suck.

Bay10

ehcrossing
Reaction score
I can't imagine fighting much less shooting some person because of a ball game.

Deep_South

Reaction score
Lots of people have carry permits and leave their guns in the glove compartment. Of course, even if someone doesn't have a permit, he can still have a gun in his car.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
My question is how does a guy get a firearm into the stadium? They search people there or are supposed to anyway.

No one said he had a gun in the stadium. It was well after the game and was probably in his car as they continued to tailgate.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I can't imagine fighting much less shooting some person because of a ball game.

Just because it happened at a game doesn't mean it was about the game. Let's hope people's gene pools aren't THAT shallow.

RunDMC

Reaction score
No one said he had a gun in the stadium. It was well after the game and was probably in his car as they continued to tailgate.

So this ******* didn't actually attend the game? Well there is sadly always a bunch of drunk morons tailgating.

Status
Not open for further replies.