guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
what the

AT&T stadium does not need to turn into New Jersey

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Wow...talk about a thread full of assumptions.......What if the guy was protecting himself from a drunk crowd? I don't blame the guy for using his 2nd amendment rights...

RunDMC

Reaction score
Wow...talk about a thread full of assumptions.......What if the guy was protecting himself from a drunk crowd? I don't blame the guy for using his 2nd amendment rights...

What if he wasn't? What if he was a pissed off Cowboys fan and took his frustration out on a Pats fan? What if it was a Pats fan being like a typically Pats fan and wanted to use a gun to scare somebody like the pricks they're?

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
damn thats crazy. i was at the game and arrived at my car around the time of the shooting. ither than thatnothing too bad that i personally witnessed. i did come across a drunk dolphins fan who got annoyin quick as hell but ignored him.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Just a few clarifications from someone who grew up in the area.

A large percentage of crimes in Arlington take place East of Collins. Mostly a couple of blocks south of the stadium.

They don't search you at the game. They wand you. Kind of.

There are numerous groups of people partying it up in the lots to all hours.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

A large percentage of crimes in Arlington take place East of Collins. Mostly a couple of blocks south of the stadium.

I take it people are @ the Walmart across the street. Imagine Cowboy's security don't have a lot of say there...

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Per the stories and whatnot being reported that I'm not to sure you read, the fight was over when he pulled his gun. The guy put the gun to the guys head, then decided not to shoot. He let the guy walk away and then shot him.

So this wasn't a case of self-defense and why he was charged with aggravated assault.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Per the stories and whatnot being reported that I'm not to sure you read, the fight was over when he pulled his gun. The guy put the gun to the guys head, then decided not to shoot. He let the guy walk away and then shot him.

So this wasn't a case of self-defense and why he was charged with aggravated assault.

Aggravated assault? How about attempted murder? Aggravated assault to me is if hit the guy 4 or 5 times or so. If you shoot somebody, in my book, you attempted to kill them!

EST_1986

Reaction score
Aggravated assault? How about attempted murder? Aggravated assault to me is if hit the guy 4 or 5 times or so. If you shoot somebody, in my book, you attempted to kill them!

Right but the law is so twisted toward the person with the gun he could get out of an attempted murder or even a murder charge

superonyx

Reaction score
Why wouldn't you be armed, especially with stories like this being nothing new? The gun didn't fire on its own... Sometimes it takes good guys with guns to stop bad guys with guns.

Yea man...that's why I believe people should be able to carry Sarin Gas. Nerve agents, dirty bombs, hollow point rounds, RPG's don't kill people. People kill people. Remember? These weapons don't fire themselves.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
So far I haven't seen any details on what lead to the incident other than what's been posted.

Exactly... we need to reserve judgement and let the facts come out. Maybe it was self defense. Folks automatically assuming the shooter was in the wrong is premature.

superonyx

Reaction score
Exactly... we need to reserve judgement and let the facts come out. Maybe it was self defense. Folks automatically assuming the shooter was in the wrong is premature.

It's not an automatic assumption. The facts that have come out has the shooter in the hospital with a leg injury he suffered trying to get away from the scene. It also has an eye witness say the guy put a gun to the victims head and then let him go before shooting him.

Sure the facts will piece it all together. But as of now not a single fact points to this being a legit case of self defense.

Doesn't mean the facts won't change people's thoughts but stop acting like people are making an automatic assumption.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
It's not an automatic assumption. The facts that have come out has the shooter in the hospital with a leg injury he suffered trying to get away from the scene. It also has an eye witness say the guy put a gun to the victims head and then let him go before shooting him.

Sure the facts will piece it all together. But as of now not a single fact points to this being a legit case of self defense.

Doesn't mean the facts won't change people's thoughts but stop acting like people are making an automatic assumption.

Follow your own advise. You are just spreading Hearsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.