Twitter: Shooting in ATT Stadium parking lot after the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
and people ask me why I carry everywhere.

Its unfortunate that the NFL thinks forcing people to be unable to defend themselves is acceptable.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Truly despicable. Hopefully the hooligans who were "allegedly" urging the suspect to shoot are also apprehended. With that said, i obviously dont know the entire story....

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Exactly... we need to reserve judgement and let the facts come out. Maybe it was self defense. Folks automatically assuming the shooter was in the wrong is premature.

There was an updated article posted. Fight was over when the shooting occurred. It wasn't self-defense.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I started a series of posts about two months ago...that high lighted the increasing volatility in today's youth. They possess damn little conscience and very little sense of responsibility as to not harrasing or insulting anyone they feel like targeting. That isn't sport OR sportsmanship.

Don't like it...shut up!

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
It's hard to condemn Eagles' fans when something like this happens.
I have no trouble condemning Philadelphia. We've all (every city) become what Philly was 30 years ago, but Philadelphia became worse. Philly sets the standard for bad behavior.

aria

Reaction score
Amazing what two decades of mediocrity will cause someone to do. Sad and disgusting.

romothesavior

Reaction score
I started a series of posts about two months ago...that high lighted the increasing volatility in today's youth. They possess damn little conscience and very little sense of responsibility as to not harrasing or insulting anyone they feel like targeting. That isn't sport OR sportsmanship.

Don't like it...shut up!

You sound like a bitter old man.

The multiple articles I've read dont list any age for the shooter, only listing the victim as being in his 40s. You have absolutely no idea if this was committed by someone in his 20s or his 40s or his 70s. And either way, I could quickly find you multiple accounts of older adults committing senseless crimes in public settings like this. Let's let this play out.

CCBoy

Reaction score

The multiple articles I've read dont list any age for the shooter, only listing the victim as being in his 40s. You have absolutely no idea if this was committed by someone in his 20s or his 40s or his 70s. And either way, I could quickly find you multiple accounts of older adults committing senseless crimes in public settings like this. Let's let this play out.

Cry to a real excuse...and a shooting outside of the new stadium stinks...P.E.R.I.O.D.

As to crying in one's milk, some of us are beyond rooting at a wet t-shirt contest or wishing you had a Harley or Mustang Cobra, Son.

Now, tell me this was NOT a case of a disgruntled riding emotion where insult wasn't being tossed about...as if Sportsmanship didn't find a place in the presented mindset.

Before protesting, grab onto a few more positive references...instead of a rush to stereotype yourself.

Now, return to your volley of label and insult...I had referenced a group that is very identifiable at most sporting venues today. But, go on with your personal insults, laddie...or feign a retirement from being a Veteran and start singing personal praises.

Even if defensive after a loss...don't be a mule.

Last edited:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you are going to delete people's post how about deleting post from both sides of the debate.

I believe I have from what I've seen. If I haven't feel free to report the posts and we'll take it from there.

The reality is, this was a fight between two yahoos who'd been drinking all day and the fight escalated. This was not about any of the other BS.

superonyx

Reaction score

HEY KIDS GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!!

However he is right about the complete lack of respect for people the young generation has. My wife teaches 2nd grade and it's painfully obvious to anyone around children in some areas that times have changed.

romothesavior

Reaction score
Cry to a real escuse...and a shooting outside of the new stadium stinks...P.E.R.I.O.D.

As to crying in one's milk, some of us are beyond rooting at a wet t-shirt contest or wishing you had a Harley or Mustang Cobra, Son.

Now, tell me this was NOT a case of a disgruntled riding emotion where insult wasn't being tossed about...as if Sportsmanship didn't find a place in the presented mindset.

I've read this three times and have no idea what you are trying to say. You should spend less time complaining about "kids these days" and more time working on your tenuous grasp of the English language.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
If you are going to delete people's post how about deleting post from both sides of the debate.

in all fairness, it's not as if the rules of the board are:

1) new
2) hard to follow
3) have changed much

so if engaging in an activity known to bring you results you are not happy with, the best bet is not *not* do the things that require moderation that will then give you cause to go WAH as if they're picking on you.

for doing what you know isn't done in here.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I've read this three times and have no idea what you are trying to say. You should spend less time complaining about "kids these days" and more time working on your tenuous grasp of the English language.

First place, YOU were the first to use the second person. Used to insult and disclaim personal association.

Only thing that in ENGLISH, first and third person are used in a discussion.

Now that should provide enough room to talk crap and blame someone else for it...when throwing trash at a target is the only objective, i.e., insult whether grounded or not. Of course one can't own up to understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.